Super Contributor

Re: Set of 2 Indoor Outdoor Kaleidoscope LED Lightshow Projectors

Esmerelda -- your line of "the effect would be that of a big SWAT team in my front yard" has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Thank you for making me laugh out loud and please know I will probably be laughing every time I think about it today. Priceless, I'd give you multiple hearts if I could!!!

Honored Contributor

Makes me dizzy just watching the presentations, lol.  Probably too distracting to have them on houses along a busy street.  Especially the red, which looks like fire.  Regardless, might be fun for the kids in the back yard, but not out front.  Just too much continuous movement, more of a dizzying motion.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  I wouldn't want to sleep in a bedroom facing someone's house with all of that lighting movement going on.  Something similar to those flashing neon signs in cities. Hopefully, all of the people purchasing these lights will turn them off at a decent hour.  Preferably 9 or 10pm.  Well, I'm confident that, if not, they will surely hear from their neighbors, lol.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't have these silly lights or the Bliss lights on my house.  This has got to be the dumbest idea Christmas purveyors have dreamed up.  It's atractive to have your home appear to be crawling with extraterrestrial insects?  They've really snookered the public with this one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

'Kind of' a psycho-delic experience used indoors.  Something tells me that some teens/folks would like these. (Rolling eyes)

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wouldn't have these silly lights or the Bliss lights on my house.  This has got to be the dumbest idea Christmas purveyors have dreamed up.  It's atractive to have your home appear to be crawling with extraterrestrial insects?  They've really snookered the public with this one.

................................................................................................Great for a Rave crowd.  That, or a revival of the 70's indoor psyco-delic 'get togethers'.  lol, rolling eyes.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't believe another Christmas show either. I've about had my fill of home shopping for awhile anyway so guess it doesn't really matter. When I watch too often they just start getting on my nerves lol. 

Honored Contributor

I was watching an informercial advertising similar lights such as Bliss, only they were lazer lights.  It showed kids playing, opening Christmas gifts in the midst of those lazer lights.  Wondering how safe lazer lights would be for the eyes..........Keep in mind that the TSV aren't lazer lights.  Just light bulbs with a motion feature.   

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing this.

You can take the lad projector. This is the latest technology updated projector. Which has all the features with outdoor or Indore 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting bumped up from 2015