Honored Contributor

Re: Pop-It TSV - May 11, 2024

The shelves are made to last and you'll have them for the rest of your life if a truck doesn't run over them first cuz that's what it would take to destroy one of them...tough as steel...literally. Price-per-use is extremely good considering how long you will own them...a once-in-a-lifetime purchase really.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Kachina624 

That's a good idea about soaking the box to soften it so it can fit inside a trash can.  Right now I'm looking at a monstrous box that my big TV came in and I'm still not sure how to get rid of it. Might try your method of soaking but where?...lol! The box is as big as a twin-size mattress! Maybe I'll just haul it out on my driveway and give it the hose.

@SilleeMee.  That's  exactly what I did.  Hauled it onto the driveway and soaked it with the hose.  Since I get everything delivered in a box,  boxes have become the bane of my existence.  I never catch up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I bought one of these from qvc and it was the easiest thing ever to put up, its strong, and well made.  I could use one more but ot two.  I bought the bronze and keep it in my basement full of Christmas decorations.  I get water on the floor in my basement occasionally and i like everything up off the floor. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I saw the price I gasped.  Not a great deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to the poster who mentioned these were a subsidiary of Origami.  I love the Origami shelves, I have several that I use inside and outside of the house. When the pandemic hit and I needed a desk, I did a little research and found that Origami made a desk too!  My living room turned into my office and it was the perfect size. It's nice to be able to break that desk down and store it if I have company coming over.

I didn't buy these. I have plenty of Origami ones. I did like that they included the liners but not enough to pay $$ for them.