Respected Contributor

Anyone ordering?  I have been a Philosophy fan for years! I already have  3 of these scents including the shower gel, spray and body cream. Amazing grace is my all time fav but I only buy it from a beauty store because Philosophy changed the AG scent when Coty bought it. JMO   By the way, great price for all 3!

Honored Contributor
Can anyone describe the Philosophy Jasmine? I would love to try it.
Respected Contributor

it's a wonderful soft lasting scent. I know that doesn't help much but I love it.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Jasmine~~~AG is probably my all time favorite, but I keep that one on hand all of the time. 

Respected Contributor

I would consider buying the Amazing Grace if there were a lotion in a pump.  I dislike tubs that must be dipped into.  Too messy.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

No more Philosophy for me.  I ordered a similar set back in November which was a TSV and very disappointed.  Amazing Grace is not at all what it used to be.  I'm done wasting my $$.  So sad.  It was a perfect beautiful scent till the company was sold and was changed.

Honored Contributor

what is the citrus/bergamot like?

Respected Contributor

I ordered the lavender and am hoping I'm not disappointed. The last set like this that I ordered left me disappointed. The scent is just not there. I love the shower gel so hope the trio doesn't let me down.

Contributor
I ordered the Amazing Grace Trio when it was a TSV the last time with Auto Delivery. Todays price is excellent since I paid $79 then. I initially ordered the Jasmine but sent it back for a free exchange for the original Amazing Grace. The Jasmine was just too sickening sweet for me. I wonder if anyone tried the Bergamot and how they liked it??
Honored Contributor

I really like the Bergamot, and dont care for Jasmine at all.