Honored Contributor

I had been wondering when the next Korres TS was going to be because I wanted to buy some body butter. I was surprised by the Perlier TS & decided to get it instead of more Korres. It sounds nice, very special.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 NCshoppergal said:
On 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:
On 1/7/2015 SunnyRose said:
n 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:

What is the difference between this TS and the Imperial Honey Drops ("Marvellous super-nourishing cream")? I bought that a few months ago. 16.9 oz. jar

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't hear them talking about the peptides with the Imperial line.

I did try the Imperial Honey with the bath cream and in fact I put two on auto-ship in Oct. I liked it so much. I have not ordered the TS (yet) because I liked the Imperial Honey just as well as the TS as far as moisturizing.

I have a nice stock of my favorites, Korres body butters mostly, so will probably pass on this one.

Thanks for your prompt response. Like I said I do have the Imperial Honey and it is a huge jar. However, I caved and ordered the TS on auto-ship but chose not to have it ship until mid-February. (like that they give that option) That will give me more time to decide if I really, really need it and, hopefully, use up some of my products on hand. I also have several Korres body butters and am on auto-ship for some. They are really great too.

I didnt realize we could delay the start of the auto ship. I think I will order a single ship and order auto ship as well, but not start it for a bit, that way I will benfit of the added items , and get reduced shipping! And if i really like it then keep it on auto ship.

As you place the order for auto-ship there is a little calendar next to the starting date. You can change it to ship a few days later or months later. I appreciate that option.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 willdob3 said:

I had been wondering when the next Korres TS was going to be because I wanted to buy some body butter. I was surprised by the Perlier TS & decided to get it instead of more Korres. It sounds nice, very special.

Please post your review after you have a chance to try it-how does it compare to Korres or other anti aging body products; fragrance; how long does it last vs Korres. I love Korres, but not crazy about the strong scents. Looks like a successful Perlier TS with over 20k sold. Hope all that purchase are happy with results & post comments. I'm planning to try the Perlier product later this year after I use my stock of Korres, Isomers & Skinn.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
On 1/7/2015 NCshoppergal said:
On 1/7/2015 SunnyRose said:
n 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:

What is the difference between this TS and the Imperial Honey Drops ("Marvellous super-nourishing cream")? I bought that a few months ago. 16.9 oz. jar

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't hear them talking about the peptides with the Imperial line.

I did try the Imperial Honey with the bath cream and in fact I put two on auto-ship in Oct. I liked it so much. I have not ordered the TS (yet) because I liked the Imperial Honey just as well as the TS as far as moisturizing.

I have a nice stock of my favorites, Korres body butters mostly, so will probably pass on this one.

Thanks for your prompt response. Like I said I do have the Imperial Honey and it is a huge jar. However, I caved and ordered the TS on auto-ship but chose not to have it ship until mid-February. (like that they give that option) That will give me more time to decide if I really, really need it and, hopefully, use up some of my products on hand. I also have several Korres body butters and am on auto-ship for some. They are really great too.

I didnt realize we could delay the start of the auto ship. I think I will order a single ship and order auto ship as well, but not start it for a bit, that way I will benfit of the added items , and get reduced shipping! And if i really like it then keep it on auto ship.

As you place the order for auto-ship there is a little calendar next to the starting date. You can change it to ship a few days later or months later. I appreciate that option.

I love that new found option. I ordered a single ship to get now and an autoship to start at the end of March. That way I got the two extra items for 2 shipments and only half the shipping. I know shipping is free on the subsequent AD but they excluded the added bonus items so for $2.95 I got the 2 extra items..

Honored Contributor

Anyone get theirs yet?

Mine should arrive tomorrow. It has been sitting at the post office since Saturday morning at 6:15am!

Valued Contributor

No, mine is here in town since yesterday but UPS has it so the expected delivery date is tomorrow. I decided cancel one of my Imperial Honey auto ships and get this one too. I liked it very much when I used it before.

Trusted Contributor

I received mine a few days ago.. no clue how it shipped soooo fast.

Here is my opinion so far:

Love the application, goes on nicely and sinks right in.

Nice light smell, nothing offensive, and nothing you would smell all day.

I did a test. One leg with Perlier the other with Josie Maran. Perlier leg the next day seemed better hydrated. Did the same with Korres , same result.

So time will tell if it does what they claim but so far it's a winner.

Honored Contributor

I got mine today. I am about to jump in the shower & will try the anti-age balm after.

I should only use it on half of my body, I suppose. Good idea.

Honored Contributor

I was expecting more of a strong honey scent. This is a light scent.

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking this was a very good question, OP~

Actually for years I always bought something from one of their monthly shows, not necessarily the Today Special, (if that what's it called) each time.

I was reading the scheduling leaflet that I was sent, it appears that Perlier is on more than monthly, now.

I have some of the last 6 months of several creams and butters, so no, I didn't buy anything. But! *My Olive oil in the tub with shea butter- was so solid that I could not dig it out with my fingers, but did scoop it and blend in some spring water, added some coconut oil and heated it in the microwave and put it all back in the tub. Wondering if that was old or more shea butter+, which I do not need.

What I used to get -pre { KNOWN } HSN days- from department stores was a better quality, or so it seemed. I have some lotions that have never been opened from 3 years ago; they are definitely much better and the scents are heavenly. I know for a fact that these scent or formulas are not equal -even close to- the OLDER stock(s) that I kept, that I have recently opened up.

Did anyone else have this experience?

I have found in switching over to Korres is one of my best buys. I have only hand cremes, so I will make a note not to miss any futher shows.

The shea butter in the Perlier has become just a 'tad' too heavy, but like the lotions from a pump bottle (OLDER STOCK) better than what I have bought from 1 year ago.

I could be incorrect..just my observation~

_Naes