Honored Contributor
On 1/12/2015 NCshoppergal said:

I received mine a few days ago.. no clue how it shipped soooo fast.

Here is my opinion so far:

Love the application, goes on nicely and sinks right in.

Nice light smell, nothing offensive, and nothing you would smell all day.

I did a test. One leg with Perlier the other with Josie Maran. Perlier leg the next day seemed better hydrated. Did the same with Korres , same result.

So time will tell if it does what they claim but so far it's a winner.

Thanks for posting a comparison. Wanted feedback on how this Perlier product compares to Korres. So you think the Perlier is better-more emolient? Longer lasting? I like a lighter fragrance or none at all, so that's a plus.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
On 1/12/2015 willdob3 said:

I was expecting more of a strong honey scent. This is a light scent.

Willdob3, if you really wanted a honey scent the Imperial Honey is the one you would love. IMO, it literally smells like real honey. My grandmother used honey as her sweetener in tea every single day and it reminds me of her often.

It doesn't claim to have peptides but ohhhhh, the honey is so fantastic for moisturizing. I think Skip said next time they will be featuring that so you may want to give it a try sometime.

Contributor
NCshoppergal mentioned getting the extra tubes with the first auto ship...I heard it said several times that the auto delivery would only be the big jar, no tubes. I hope I'm wrong, but the blond host (don't know her name) emphasized it several times.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Chi-town girl said:

I did a test. One leg with Perlier the other with Josie Maran. Perlier leg the next day seemed better hydrated. Did the same with Korres , same result.

Thanks for posting a comparison. Wanted feedback on how this Perlier product compares to Korres. So you think the Perlier is better-more emolient? Longer lasting? I like a lighter fragrance or none at all, so that's a plus.

I think it is very close to Korres but maybe a little better. Time will tell after i have been using it a bit if my skin looks leg worthy come spring . I do like that the scent is so light. I could probably wear this every day. Korres, i have to be in the mood for a particular scent to use it, if that makes sence.

Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 NCshoppergal said:
On 1/12/2015 Chi-town girl said:

I think it is very close to Korres but maybe a little better. Time will tell after i have been using it a bit if my skin looks leg worthy come spring . I do like that the scent is so light. I could probably wear this every day. Korres, i have to be in the mood for a particular scent to use it, if that makes sence.

Oh, that's great! I'm ordering this Perlier product when it returns later this year. The ingredient deck + lighter fragrance is a winner. Appreciate your followup-thx.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

mine came and it's a nice product but the scent is a tad strong, for me. i wanted more of a honey scent and this is more bergemont(sp) (maybe). certainly not as strong as the korres guava, which is way to strong, for me.

not sure if i'm keeping, even though it's a good deal. almost $50.00 for something i'm not wild about, may be a deal breaker.

i did get a $10. gift card, from them and ordered, my fav, perlier shea butter w/ almond milk.-on sale, too.

Valued Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Persephonel said:
On 1/7/2015 gokat said:
On 1/7/2015 gokat said:
On 1/7/2015 10sluvr said:

is there any reason, i couldn't use this on my face, too? i love their almond shea butter body cream. 1st shipment is a good deal, not sure about 2nd. does this have scent?

i
is the second shipment less money?

Second shipment is the same (less bonus items)...less S&H, BUT don't forget DOUBLE size.

thank you gocat, I'm going to try it !

I shouldn't be bragging on it so much. It's hard enough to keep in stock as it is!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Please post back when you've had a chance to try it so everyone won't think I work for Perlier!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

lol, OK I will
thank you for recommending this! I love it!