Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 deeva said:

I've found Perlier skin creams to be worthless.

me too

Valued Contributor

This one is at the top of my list. I have a few favorite lines but this product is not greasy and my skin just drinks it in. I tried it a few years ago but this is the best price I have seen on it with the extras on the first shipment. This size jar lasted several months and with the extras, even better!

Trusted Contributor

How does it compare to JM body butter , or Isomers body creams. I know Isomers are pricey but it is anti aging..

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 gokat said:
On 1/7/2015 NCshoppergal said:

Now I am very tempted. Thinking of ordering 2. One single shipment and one on auto delivery so I get the bonus items with both and if I like it have it locked in at that price.

I'm shocked that this thread isn't loaded with raves on this product{#emotions_dlg.confused1}! The normal size is on the HSN site with reviews (131-742). It's their highest rated b&b offering, and they're pretty amazed at what the clinical percentages are turning out to be.

Hi Gokat & Happy New Year! I am sooooo very tempted to buy this TS---you are such a great skin care resource/enabler ;-) But my resolve is strong since I have sufficient stock of anti aging body products from Skinn, Isomers & Korres for this Winter. Picked up 3 Isomers Goddess TTV kits last summer that include some fabulous body products that have made a visible difference-love it! But, I am very interested to try this Perlier body product, so it is on my buy list for later this year. I watched a segment of the show last night & believe they said it will return again in July or afterwards. I actually like the Perlier shows, Skip is a great presenter-informative, funny & entertaining. Loved seeing the video on the bees, the beautiful Italian landscape & manufacturing process-very cool & impressive. Thanks for sharing & your recommendation.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love Perlier and may have to cave and get this even though I have a "store" of lotions, body butters, etc. I stocked up a while back when they had a lot of their body creams at reduced prices. Wonderful!

Honored Contributor

What is the difference between this TS and the Imperial Honey Drops (""Marvellous super-nourishing cream"")? I bought that a few months ago. 16.9 oz. jar

Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/7/2015 gokat said:
On 1/7/2015 NCshoppergal said:

Now I am very tempted. Thinking of ordering 2. One single shipment and one on auto delivery so I get the bonus items with both and if I like it have it locked in at that price.

I'm shocked that this thread isn't loaded with raves on this product{#emotions_dlg.confused1}! The normal size is on the HSN site with reviews (131-742). It's their highest rated b&b offering, and they're pretty amazed at what the clinical percentages are turning out to be.

Hi Gokat & Happy New Year! I am sooooo very tempted to buy this TS---you are such a great skin care resource/enabler ;-) But my resolve is strong since I have sufficient stock of anti aging body products from Skinn, Isomers & Korres for this Winter. Picked up 3 Isomers Goddess TTV kits last summer that include some fabulous body products that have made a visible difference-love it! But, I am very interested to try this Perlier body product, so it is on my buy list for later this year. I watched a segment of the show last night & believe they said it will return again in July or afterwards. I actually like the Perlier shows, Skip is a great presenter-informative, funny & entertaining. Loved seeing the video on the bees, the beautiful Italian landscape & manufacturing process-very cool & impressive. Thanks for sharing & your recommendation.

Hey Chi! Imagine meeting me here!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Happy New Year fellow dazzler! Whoodathunk I'd ever be singing the praises of a Perlier TTV?!? Not that they don't have some nice offerings, but with all the great B&B out there... I just lucked out on finding this one when I did as I very seldom catch their shows. Yes, by all means, keep it on that ever-growing list as it is a winner, for sure. I knew it was different and really good, but those clinicals even impressed moi!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor
n 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:

What is the difference between this TS and the Imperial Honey Drops ("Marvellous super-nourishing cream")? I bought that a few months ago. 16.9 oz. jar

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't hear them talking about the peptides with the Imperial line.

I did try the Imperial Honey with the bath cream and in fact I put two on auto-ship in Oct. I liked it so much. I have not ordered the TS (yet) because I liked the Imperial Honey just as well as the TS as far as moisturizing.

I have a nice stock of my favorites, Korres body butters mostly, so will probably pass on this one.

Honored Contributor
On 1/7/2015 SunnyRose said:
n 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:

What is the difference between this TS and the Imperial Honey Drops ("Marvellous super-nourishing cream")? I bought that a few months ago. 16.9 oz. jar

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't hear them talking about the peptides with the Imperial line.

I did try the Imperial Honey with the bath cream and in fact I put two on auto-ship in Oct. I liked it so much. I have not ordered the TS (yet) because I liked the Imperial Honey just as well as the TS as far as moisturizing.

I have a nice stock of my favorites, Korres body butters mostly, so will probably pass on this one.

Thanks for your prompt response. Like I said I do have the Imperial Honey and it is a huge jar. However, I caved and ordered the TS on auto-ship but chose not to have it ship until mid-February. (like that they give that option) That will give me more time to decide if I really, really need it and, hopefully, use up some of my products on hand. I also have several Korres body butters and am on auto-ship for some. They are really great too.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:
On 1/7/2015 SunnyRose said:
n 1/7/2015 Daysdee said:

Thanks for your prompt response. Like I said I do have the Imperial Honey and it is a huge jar. However, I caved and ordered the TS on auto-ship but chose not to have it ship until mid-February. (like that they give that option) That will give me more time to decide if I really, really need it and, hopefully, use up some of my products on hand. I also have several Korres body butters and am on auto-ship for some. They are really great too.

I didnt realize we could delay the start of the auto ship. I think I will order a single ship and order auto ship as well, but not start it for a bit, that way I will benfit of the added items , and get reduced shipping! And if i really like it then keep it on auto ship.