Honored Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindables TSV - November 8, 2023

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@beach-mom  My DD bought these every year when her boys were growing up. She always got great feedback from the recipients (teachers, bus drivers, etc.). Now they are in HS, but she has a 4 year old and needs them again. When she saw the price (just over $6,00 per gift for the 10 count), she was elated. She ordered them right away. There are teachers, dance teachers, Sunday school teacher, etc.. I hope it is a good experience this time. Never been burnt before.

I'm glad she's had such great experiences with these @PA Mom-mom ! I've never tried them. I don't like caramel, and someone DD knows gives her something like this every year for Christmas. 

I thought about getting these for the rest of my family, but I'm still sitting on the fence!   Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mrs. Prindables addding sprinkles to their caramel apples may be pleasing for the

kids. IMO, most adults do Not want sprinkles on carmel apples and QVC/Mrs. Prindables continue to fail at providing a variety of  topping besides sprinkles, cookies, and non parallels.

Trusted Contributor

I think this TSV is a GREAT deal!! I’ve ordered Mrs Prindables before and given them as gifts and everyone loved them. I prefer the candy toppings over nuts because not everyone can eat nuts. I’m allergic to them and I have family that can’t eat them, because they cause inflammation.
Honored Contributor

I love Mrs. Prindable's apples!  I ordered 2 sets of 10.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.