Honored Contributor

@haddon9   a train wreck!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to tune in for one of these presentations and lasted less than two minutes.  The hosts were saying there was a glass on the table with someone's lipstick print on the straw.  They were wondering whose glass it was then Lisa Rinna came along and said she didn't mind and drank from it anyway.  They all giggled about her drinking out of someone else's glass then I changed the channel.  No products were presented during that time.  I don't understand how people can watch that.  😂

Honored Contributor

@brady2 wrote:

It looks stupid! Why the long back?? Dumb!

@brady2   I agree.....it's just so odd looking.  I actually like the green color if only the hi/low hem were 2-3 inches longer not 3 feet!

Valued Contributor

Wonder when Rinna will introduce her wig line?

She's been wearing her wigs on several shows; personally, I haven't liked any so far.

Esteemed Contributor

It sure does not appear that she wears any of her QVC  fashion designs when she appears on the Real Housewives  series....  So what does that tell you ....

Esteemed Contributor

I don't get her fashion line at all.  She dosen't wear these styles of clothesw hen she's on the TV series  and neither does her Mother from the times she's been on the series.

So, does she tink the masses want to cover themselves with basically a table cloth ? I've  gained some weight over the years but wearing  clothes too  over sized can be just as unflattering as wearing clothes to tight .  All this  drama of draping more fabric  either on the hips like  fabric  saddles  , ect  are not appealing to me  either.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband was turning the channels  and we both came upon the offering from Lisa R and we both laughed. He asked me what it was and I said QVC is getting ready for Halloween early.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Wonder when Rinna will introduce her wig line?

She's been wearing her wigs on several shows; personally, I haven't liked any so far.

That was a wig? Woman Surprised I thought it was her own hair. It seemed she wears the same layered style for years now.