Valued Contributor

Stretchy granny shorts in dayglow colors! I bet the zippers are scratchy. No thanks!

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness - please tell me it's not another pair of crop pants.

I was kidding. No wait, WHAT?????????????????????????????

I said DO  NOT TELL ME it's yet another pair of CROP PANTS.

Un-belle-ivable.

Trusted Contributor

Another pair of skin tight pedal pushers for the woman who is 6 ft tall and weighs 6 lbs. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 , I've never tried her pants. The look doesn't in the least interest me. Pull on stretchy pants--yikes! She mentioned in her presentation this morning that most knit pants only last about 6 months! Not hers, of course. I have and wear jeans from probably 20s years ago, can't imagine having any piece of clothing that lasts only 6 months.

Respected Contributor

The TSV price is really a huge savings, NOT!

$49.98 and the regular price is $60.00

We'd save a whopping $10 and 2 cents WOW!

What happened to real TSV savings??

Frequent Contributor

So tired of the Kim show, yes I know I have choices but the Q released several vendors and then it seems we are beat over the head with Belle and Graver over and over. 

I returned so much Belle for poor quality or didn't order due to her extremely high prices. She's the master manipulator when it comes to sales. All she does is mention this is a boutique type item and the Stepford wives start ordering

No thank you.

And remember we all have our opinions. I didn't slam you for yours I just posted mine Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Easy pass. Not my style.

Same.  They look hot for summer.  I like a wider leg that at least skims the leg without clinging for summer.  These are mostly clinging on the models' legs.  They look like one would be sweating in them if the temps get too hot & humid.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is this ponte fabric looks awful.  It looks clingy on everyone and I cannot see how they can feel good in hot summer weather.  No thanks not for me.

Respected Contributor

well if ya don't like them what does the price matter?

dang this place is funny

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel TSV 4/13

[ Edited ]

I think they look fine and are in fun summer colors and good basic colors  But they are not for me because capris look better on me, and they are too fitted, basically leggings.  One caller said she bought every color and two in white, Really?  Over $350 for the same style pant?