Respected Contributor

Just ordered the upcoming TSV from Tarte!

OMG it's beautiful! I could not resist. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from Tarte! Anyone else order it?
Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered the upcoming TSV from Tarte!

I passed; I find these kits have too many lavender or mauve shadows, though this kit has some very pretty items in it.

Respected Contributor

I do agree that these shadows look similar to her last TSV, which I did not get. The thing that really made me want it was the foundcealer(sp?). I also love her blushes. I feel like they last on my face a good while and who can't use a few more brushes. The thing I was shocked to see was the S&H is only $3!!!! Smiley Happy
Contributor

When will it be on??? Thanks! :-)
Not applicable

Item number please!
Contributor

The item # is posted in the January comments section of peacemanors blog and on musings of a muse :-)
Super Contributor

I noticed that the TARTE FOUNDCEALER in this kit is only .50 ounces. Not the usual one ounce size. I wonder if it lasts long. I love all TARTE and I am tempted, plus new IT cosmetics TSV is coming up next week. Oh boy. I am trying to buy less makeup in new year!

Regular Contributor

On 1/13/2015 redwinggirl said: The item # is posted in the January comments section of peacemanors blog and on musings of a muse :-)

Thank you - much appreciated!