Honored Contributor

It seems to me that the Q should offer a better looking recliner as a TSV

Granted, I'm not a recliner person.  However, there are many better looking recliners than this one style that the Q always seems to offer as a TSV.  I would think viewers would be more inclined to make a purchase if a different style were offered.  The complete lack of chatter on the boards regarding this TSV should tell you something.

Honored Contributor

Re: It seems to me that the Q should offer a better looking recliner as a TSV

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the faux leather or memory foam. I would imagine it would be warm in the winter but hot in the summer unless you keep the ac turned down.

Lazy Boy is the only recliner that I know of that has lower back support. 

I have a recliner I sit in every night. I'm short so if I sit back with my back all the way back in the recliner my feet don't touch the ground which I hate. I'm going to look for one that fits me if there is such a thing.

We have leather right now but will go back to fabric when it's replaced. It's already 9 yrs old but still looks new.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon

I couldn't agree more. 

I mean no offense to anyone, but the chairs they offer are simply not my style. They are big and overstuffed, and remind me something that would be in a man cave, not in my formal living room.

Like a lot of what Q is doing with product lines now, they are offering very little variety in a product line or category. They seem to get on a tangent with something (polar fleece sheets and throws and blankets) and bring little or nothing of other styles/varieties (flannel, all cotton, percale etc.).

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's moving well.  The presentations are really looooooong.

Respected Contributor

If I'm going to buy furniture, I'm going to a furniture store so I can sit in it and feel how it feel against my body.  I have short legs and many couches/chairs just don't fit my body right.  I would never buy furniture from a shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is huge!  I have a smaller rocker recliner. 

Mine is all leather.  My recliner can also go far back almost flat like a bed.  It even has a built-in headrest which I love.

Even though I am tall w/long arms, I purchased an iron lever extender so I wouldn't have to bend sideways to slide the recliner into the different positions.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon@Mominohio@Nightowlz

Ugh!

Ours looks brand new because I avoid sitting in it.

I don't believe ther is such a thing as an attractive on that would fit my body.

Head is forced forward. Side disengage thingy never works right. One the foot part is up, I have yet to easily be able to put it back down.

If we had a basement for watching sports, the guys could sit in the ugly thing down there.

RANT!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Here are our recliners in the 1st color. We only have 1 living area & it's not formal. I'm not a formal type person if you know what I mean.

Leather Italia Hanover Recliner .jpg

Leather Italia Baker Recliner.jpg

Valued Contributor

I love recliners and have quite a few.that price is  crazy to spend for a recliner.

can buy one  half the price.

you have to be in sane to buy that one.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

If I'm going to buy furniture, I'm going to a furniture store so I can sit in it and feel how it feel against my body.  I have short legs and many couches/chairs just don't fit my body right.  I would never buy furniture from a shopping channel.

I feel the same way.  Especially beds.  Q goes overboard w/those Serta beds/mattresses.  How anyone can purchase a bed/matress off a tv w/o "testing" it first is beyond me.

However it is a good way to buy if you are so disabled that you cannot leave your house to "shop."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif