Honored Contributor

Re: It seems to me that the Q should offer a better looking recliner as a TSV

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@faeriemoon@Mominohio@Nightowlz

Ugh!

Ours looks brand new because I avoid sitting in it.

I don't believe ther is such a thing as an attractive on that would fit my body.

Head is forced forward. Side disengage thingy never works right. One the foot part is up, I have yet to easily be able to put it back down.

If we had a basement for watching sports, the guys could sit in the ugly thing down there.

RANT!!!

@LTT1 I sit in mine every night. It's comfy I just want something where I can sit up with my feet on the floor while still getting lower back support. The problem with mine is it's a kickback recliner which means I have to kick back to get it to recline & also kick it back down which is a pain. I have to scoot down in the sit so my feet will be to the end of the reclining part to get it to go down. If I'm having a problem with a knee, hip, ankle I cannot get it down. LOL!!! Oh the joys of getting older. It was no problem when I bought it. I can see it becoming a real problem as I age. I posted pics of ours that I saved from some place online when we bought ours & they still look like the pics. 

I hate all that furniture even seats in some cars where the head area pushes your neck forward. Not comfy.

Contributor

Omgosh  so true! and now we are back to the boring old cleaning products again! They spend so much time on cleaning produts and Dyson. Dyson is too expensive! and we used to buy 409 at the drugs store.  just venting, want to see more jewelry and fashion

Honored Contributor

@ashnic wrote:

Omgosh  so true! and now we are back to the boring old cleaning products again! They spend so much time on cleaning produts and Dyson. Dyson is too expensive! and we used to buy 409 at the drugs store.  just venting, want to see more jewelry and fashion

Oh no! No more fashion and jewerly! Please! LOL

Every day is full of fashion, beauty, jewlery, handbags....ugh!

I still don't understand why Q has two channels, then sells the same kind of products on both, at the same time. 

I wish they'd split the programming. One channel for home/kitchen/garden/decor, the other for all that lady stuff!

Respected Contributor

I'm sure the TSV's are very nice, but if I am going to spend up to a thousand dollars, I want to sit in it first.  And I'd hope to find something in real leather for that price range. I have to wonder just how many they are actually selling. 

Honored Contributor

The TSV chairs are always the same,  certainly not things of great beauty,  and they'd take up so much room.   Lazyboy does make stylish chairs with attractive fabrics but this isn't one of them.   I love my recliner. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Recliners aren't my thing but if wanted one, I sure wouldn't buy one from a shopping channel and I wouldn't buy that old fashioned style. I remember my grandfather had one like that when I was a girl. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The TSV chairs are always the same,  certainly not things of great beauty,  and they'd take up so much room.   Lazyboy does make stylish chairs with attractive fabrics but this isn't one of them.   I love my recliner. 

Yes, I agree.  If you go on Lazy Boy's website there are so many other styles and a lot cheaper.  Why does QVC always offer the same over stuff chair????

Honored Contributor

I woukd NEVER buy a chair off of a shopping network.....just go to Costco, or a store near your home. It would be a nightmare to return!

Valued Contributor

I gotta admit after buying a new Serta online and "getting lucky" I would chance a buy of a chair easily.

New Contributor

I'd buy an Astor in a heartbeat if I could find the right fabrc.  Had an Astor years back and it lasted 15+ years.  The most comfortable rocker I ever owned.  Then they stopped making the Astor so I replaced it with a real leather big mans chair - Lazyboy Crandall.  Yes it's nice but I've had it a few years and just can't get used to it.  For me the leather is to hot in summer.  Recently went to a Lazyboy showroom and the only thing that stopped me from buying was the ugly fabric choices.