Super Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Live! TSV - April 29, 2024

I wore my new Isaac coral jacket with the matching tank and matching wide leg pants to a party last weekend and got a lot of compliments. It was a little hot out, but the fabric was very airy and I didn't feel hot. I rolled up the sleeves and it looked better that way. He should have made it elbow or 3/4 sleeves. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.
Regular Contributor

@scrapperlisa  hmmm I'm going to have to take another look at those pants and tank.

Esteemed Contributor

@scrapperlisa I'm glad your outfit received so many compliments. It's always a nice thing.  I know you mentioned making it elbow or 3/4 sleeves and certainly respect your thoughts on it. 

I bought the jacket and I like the fact that it is full length sleeves. 

Super Contributor

@GinaV24 Maybe by the fall I will appreciate the long sleeves. But it was easy to roll them up twice and they stayed rolled up and it looked great that way, so it wasn't too bad. When the sleeves were down, they felt a little tight buttoned around my wrists.

I'm 5'4" and bought the pants in regular because I wanted full length instead of ankle length, but I might return them for a petite because they were dragging on the floor a little bit.
Regular Contributor

I checked on the petites but they didn't have my size in the blue.  That would be the only one I was interested in.  But I'm glad that you mentioned it @scrapperlisa 

I have to have petites because I am so short.