Esteemed Contributor

is this a good value. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Halo Bolt Cube

[ Edited ]

Seems bulky to carry around and you still need to carry cables.  I don't see a need for it personally but it sure is selling!!  I don't often run out of power; usually charging my ipad and iphone overnite gets me through the day.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2. I am a nut for all these things.  One  for my grand daughter who is always running out of power.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have one of these that I ordered last year from Halo. I think it's great and use it a lot. It's great for traveling, and I also use it in my car when my phone doesn't have a lot of charge left. Keep the Halo charged (by plugging into an outlet), and it's great for those of us who sometimes forget to charge our phones, especially when we're running around doing errands. Their products are excellent IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I passed after reading all the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Seems way too big to carry in my purse which already weighs at least 10 lbs.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

is this a good value. 

@Teddixat 

I got one last year. Bulky. Don’t like it. It really doesn’t seem to charge well, I’m always charging the charger. I wouldn’t buy it again. 

Contributor

I like it and use it a lot.  I always had powered and ready when traveling - especially for the kids tablet.  It's easy to take along and it is carry-on approved but I didn't know that was a thing as we mostly drive.

Respected Contributor

Please read the reviews. I am returning mine.