Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed when you click on the TS bag it shows a rating of One Star by 2 -3 reviews and this quickly dissappears when the page fully downloads.  I would love to know if these exist and what the reviewers found they didn't like about the bag.

Respected Contributor

Someone earlier today mentioned those reviews but by the time i went to read them they were gone.  I see nothing but blank stars, no reviews.  

Respected Contributor

If you google dooney and bourke wayfarer qvc it will show a one star review, but if you click onto it the reviews disappear.. 

Trusted Contributor

If you use the QVC app you can see the reviews.  

There are 2 reviews on the app.  Neither person purchased the bag.  Both "reviews" were posted on August 24th.

The first review complains of almost 10 dollars shipping, giving 1 star.  They say they will not purchase the bag.

The second review complains of the bag being made of nylon and they say that it is too large.  They call it a suitcase.  They did not purchase the bag either. Another 1 star review.

Honestly these are not reviews, just people complaining about something they don't even own and have no intention of purchasing.  They really should not be allowed to leave "reviews".  I can see why QVC hides them.

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Those kind of "reviews" should be deleted.  They are opinions, not reviews and those comments would be better placed in the Forums.  To be honest, I wish you could only post a review if you actually bought the item.  Otherwise, these "reviews" are not useful.

Esteemed Contributor

Surely someone reads these before they are posted!  I don’t know why they are posted when they clearly state the “reviewer” didn’t purchase the item. 

Keepin' it real.