Honored Contributor

A627382  -  Supersize TCE Foundation, Pink Powder, and Brush- 3-Piece Set. $49.98

IMG_0102.jpeg

A657719 - AD 

Valued Contributor

Re: Doll 10 TSV - May 14, 2024

I'm giving it a try. Love that it's all natural clean beauty. The pink seems great to. I stopped wearing foundation because my cheeks are dry and foundation shows it Hoping this won't, looks more natural.
Super Contributor

I’ve been using TCE for a couple of years now. I really like it. I actually switch to a different foundation for summer because TCE is a little less natural looking than my other foundation. But, I like the coverage and the color is a good match for me. I actually get the fair and it’s one of the lightest shades of foundation that I have found. It more closely matches my skin tone better than the one I get from MAC, which has tons of colors.

I can’t speak to this particular brush, but the ones I have gotten before from Doll 10 are quite nice.

I ordered this today and got auto delivery. I will say that sometimes it’s hard to find the Doll 10 TCE foundation. Also, I have had several beauty items on auto delivery from QVC where QVC doesn’t have any in inventory when it’s time for my auto delivery. So, I’ve learned that auto delivery is by no means a guarantee.
Super Contributor

while i don't need this TSV, i will say her makeup is very nice.

her brow pencil & cheek crayon are very good. 

i bought a set with those 2 and mascara and foundation last year.  i am not a mascara person and i use the foundation occasionally and was pleased. 

Honored Contributor

I've tried the TCE foundation before and returned it.  The TSV is a great value but the foundation is loaded with silicones.  No thanks.  I've been eyeing the powder for awhile but will pass on the TSV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thinking about it... My skin, where I need coverage under my eyes, is very crepey due to long time sun damage (sadly, who knew back then?) . And thick foundations just look bad. Powders of any kind these days are also not my friend either. Doris herself has nice skin!  
Last, it's almost summer so a sunscreen is a must now!   It looks like a nice set but probably not for me- 

Valued Contributor

Is it safe for women who have Rosacea? I'm always afraid to try new products because they can cause a flareup. If I'm careful about what I use on my face, and stay away from all dairy products I can usually keep my skin healthy.

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21  I watched the presentation last night. Just about every model who had any type of wrinkle or crepey skin looked terrible. The foundation looks to cover well but also looks very thick. It even made the redhead model very crepey around the eyes. The very pretty older model ( I think her name is Mary) looked like she had very thick makeup on. Not a good look. Maybe if you put less on it might look better.

Super Contributor

@Janey2 

I agree!!

It enhanced the wrinkles. I also thought it was very thick. I was trying to keep an open mind, because I really wanted to try it, but after seeing the demo, no thanks. 

Regular Contributor

Interesting...I just noticed that the brush that they are using for many of the presentations is NOT the same brush that comes with the TSV.  The brush they are using in many of the examples is a larger flat brush with only one side not two.