Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Barefoot dreams TSv in on June 22nd???

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

Thanks for posting!  I ordered the aquamarine the color is gorgeous and different.

@Pecky   That color looks fabulous on everyone.

Now wondering, just before ordering, whether this type of sweater with hood (affected by the video with all the models "wrapping" it around themselves),

should I order UP a size?

I'm slender and the medium is always right in BD. I tend to be a size 8. But a Large might be lush . . .

Trusted Contributor

Beach  Rock for me.  Since I don't own any, wanted one to possibly wear year- round. Like the blue, aquamarine and the coral colors too. WIll wait to see it presented. 

Like one poster, wondering too if I want to order up a size.? Or  is this forgivable enough to  wrap myself in it.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

I am really trying to be somewhat practical.  I have been talking to myself all morning about what color would work best for me.  I am in Texas so it won't get much wear until fall and then again in spring. I have two regular weight for winter) I finally ordered Beach Rock as a neutral. The blue has my name on it and the Aquamarine is gorgeous. Its so hard to tell the true color from pictures, in some the blue seems to be more on the purple side. Guess I'll watch the live presentation and then decide if I really want a second one.  It's definitely a want not a need.  

@mspatmac I agree, the blue does seem to be almost like a periwinkle blue with a purplish undertone.  I want to see the presentation.  I'm leaning towards the blue as a 2nd purchase.  I also purchased the Beach Rock as a neutral!

New Contributor

I own several bfd items and love them.  I'm wondering about the collar/hood and how it lays as it looks a bit strange on videos online.  Doesn't seem like it lays flat.  Also, wish they had xxs and petite 

Respected Contributor

@1Professor, @Pecky , @Beeweaver  and any others interested - I can't wait to see some new Barefoot Dreams items.  I ordered the Sea Salt, Riviera Blue, and Aquamarine.  I have a similar cardigan (with the adjustable back tie-it's not a hoodie) in Black, and Beach Rock from about a year ago.  The different colors were calling my name,  I wish they'd come out with another maxi skirt, I love the one I have.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@1Professor, @Pecky , @Beeweaver  and any others interested - I can't wait to see some new Barefoot Dreams items.  I ordered the Sea Salt, Riviera Blue, and Aquamarine.  I have a similar cardigan (with the adjustable back tie-it's not a hoodie) in Black, and Beach Rock from about a year ago.  The different colors were calling my name,  I wish they'd come out with another maxi skirt, I love the one I have.

@IlliniGirl88 : That aquamarine sweater would look fabulous with a Riviera Blue skirt! Love tones of blue together.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 : That aquamarine sweater would look fabulous with a Riviera Blue skirt! Love tones of blue together.

@1Professor  - I totally agree!  I love their maxi skirts, they're kind of slinky, and sexy all at the same time, yet you're covered.  They look great with tee shirts, and I like to wear a GILI kimono with them.  I get lots of compliments on that look.

Honored Contributor

A379169

Barefoot Dreams cardigan - $69.98

available in many colors

Respected Contributor

Oh, I was so bad!  I ordered the black, sea salt and the acquamarine.  

Respected Contributor

I am a BD fan and have a couple of pieces. I'm tempted on this one but I have short legs and longer length stuff just makes me look stumpier-

Enjoy it if you get it!  It is pretty and looks soooo cozy- 💝