Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Barefoot dreams TSv in on June 22nd???

Thanks for posting!  I ordered the aquamarine the color is gorgeous and different.

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Thanks for posting!  I ordered the aquamarine the color is gorgeous and different.

o.k. I love that one!  But, I am also thinking I need the blue as well.  Am I crazy??  LOL!

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky Do you think the aquamarine is muted or more saturated?  I'm hoping it is a little more saturated as I don't look great in muted colors.  The blue looks a little more saturated.  But, then of course, there is the the Beach Rock which I don't have in anything and would make a nice neutral to pair with black, white, gray, etc.

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

o.k. I love that one!  But, I am also thinking I need the blue as well.  Am I crazy??  LOL!

@Beeweaver  - LOL! You're not crazy, I bought three colors - aquamarine, blue, and sea salt. 

@Pecky  - I love the new aquamarine color too!  Hope they have the colors and sizes in stock for quick shipping.  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also ordered the aquamarine and am thinking about another color.

Frequent Contributor

Aquamarine for me also and Coral. Beachy colors! I love the ribbed BD cardis. I thought about Riviera but couldn’t decide if it was more blue or purple plus two is enough!
Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

What is the item number?

A379169

@banned again - Thank you!

Super Contributor

ordered one in Beach Rock and now deciding on a color.  It will be either Aquamarine or Blue.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 @Pecky @Beeweaver & all

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.39.22 PM.png

Seduced by the Riveria Blue . . .

Esteemed Contributor

I am really trying to be somewhat practical.  I have been talking to myself all morning about what color would work best for me.  I am in Texas so it won't get much wear until fall and then again in spring. I have two regular weight for winter) I finally ordered Beach Rock as a neutral. The blue has my name on it and the Aquamarine is gorgeous. Its so hard to tell the true color from pictures, in some the blue seems to be more on the purple side. Guess I'll watch the live presentation and then decide if I really want a second one.  It's definitely a want not a need.