Esteemed Contributor

I like the look, especially with a white blouse.  I ordered the wine and navy since I have purchased quite a bit of the past week in those colors.  I am always cold, so these should be perfect.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I did see a model wear it buttoned up at midnight.   However, it is nice looking but at that price level once you wash it, you will be a "pill ball."    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't like really long sweaters so I will pass. 

Honored Contributor

I just don't have good luck with long sweater cardigans.  They always "pouf" out in the rear after sitting down.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Company sweater

[ Edited ]

I like it!   Good price, longer length, all beautiful colors.  Free shipping!!  Love the Green, Burgundy/(Wine), Navy (for myself).  I like the way model Kulani wore the Navy, all buttoned, with a skinny belt.  (I alread have several long black cardigans or I would have ordered the Black, too.) 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I actually like the sweater and ordered it in the green.  I am all about green this season.  I have the long cable knit cardigan from last year in black and just ordered another in red.  I really like long sweaters.  I think they are fashionable and can be accessorized to suit almost any occasion.  I have several in my wardrobe arsenal and wear them throughout the fall and on winter days when the temps aren't so cold. 

Honored Contributor

Wonder why no winter white?  Seems like a  color that would be popular.

Respected Contributor

Although I am glad to see they offered petites, I do not care for long sweaters so I will pass.

Honored Contributor

I bought it in black. At 6 feet plus, this is PERFECT for me; love the length. Can't beat the price or the free shipping. 

Valued Contributor

Liked everything about it except the "fabrication".  I've never had luck with 40% acrylic.