Respected Contributor

Looks thin and so far, none of the models or hosts have buttoned it up. 

Occasional Contributor

Easy pass for me. It's too long; reminds me of "fashion" from the seventies - not my thing.

Trusted Contributor

I'm concerned about the fabric pilling. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Company sweater

[ Edited ]

I just ordered it in green.

I won't button it up either...those type of sweaters look best unbuttoned and flowing, IMO.

The price is right...so I'll give it a try!

I have the version from last winter with cables...and LOVE it. It's still available - and when the weather gets colder, it's a winner too.

A282486

Honored Contributor

Giving it a try. Went with petite because it's about four inches shorter - not sure how it will work out but now we can exchange with no penalty.

Occasional Contributor

Love this sweater!  I have couple of these from last year and I ordered all of the colors today :-). They are very comfortable, stylish and awesome to wear in a cold office. Can't wait to get them. Price is right and no shipping charges. Great deal.

Honored Contributor

If I were to buy this one it would be petite (5'4") because it does look a bit too long.  Color? camel.

Honored Contributor

I love long sweaters like this.  SO glad it's not a cascading front, and actually buttons down.  I wear these type of sweaters open, but the buttons makes it looked finished.  Glad it's lightweight too, perfect to wear over a blouse and slim pants in the office.  Fantastic price, purchasing two.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the chestnut. I think it's a cute sweater. Glad it has pockets and buttons! If nothing else, I can wear this around the house on chilly days....better looking than a regular robe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Company sweater

[ Edited ]

I actually really like the look, for the most part, of this sweater. I'd order it, but I already own several long cardigans from Talbots and don't really think I need another one. 

I'd definitely wear it open though.  It definitely needs to be flowy. 

I do think it's a tad too long though. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?