Regular Contributor

Re: Denim & Company Beach TSV - April 23, 2024

@Sweet Kitties I didn’t tell others what to post, but I did say that I and probably some others are tired of the ones who seem to always complain about QVC not offering enough variety when it comes to the TSV. And instead of complaining why not offer up some solutions by letting the folks at QVC know what you’d like to see? I gave suggestions of 2 things earlier today that were related to styles of clothing. But I’d like to add something that someone else has already mentioned several times and that’s free shipping on all TSVs. And what would be even better is free shipping on all purchases and we shoppers can pay the return shipping fee if they agree to leave it at $6.95. I’d also like for shoe vendors to consider offering narrow widths. And although I’m not in the market for the type of jacket being offered today, I think that it’s really cute with a nice variety of colors. I’d love to see a rain coat be offered next spring as a TSV and maybe even have matching rain boots available as a separate purchase as an option. Just a suggestion of some ideas for TSVs. I was watching Quacker Factory this morning and I remember when they used to have a skort set as a TSV just about every year. I used to look forward to those.
Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

I think it's nice. I rarely buy anything from here anymore but I bought it in the stone khaki. I can't afford to buy a color to match everything in my wardrobe so I went with what was most neutral. They have really pretty colors though.

@Qgirl26 - The Stone Khaki is beautiful! I had a hard time, but I just couldn't forget the blue. I haven't checked yet, but I imagine your color is very popular. You will be able to wear it a lot and even into the fall.  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom, that's what I'm hoping for. The only jackets or sweaters I have right now are black and brown so I was wanting something lighter in color to wear during the cooler spring and fall days. But I really love that blue too! I was so tempted!

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@livinthelife101, I agree wholeheartedly. I always think if I want to talk myself out of a TSV, just come read the thread for it that day. There are ALWAYS those who take great joy to come tell you they think it's awful or ugly. Personally, I'm glad I don't like every TSV shown because I don't have the income for that. But I don't go announce to everyone that I hate whatever it is that's being featured that day, especially if it's clothing. Obviously, we all have different opinions and for those who plan to wear the things I don't like, why try to insult their tastes? Pass the thread on by and go read the other threads. I'm just thankful the entire world doesn't want to wear the same things or that would be awfully boring!

@Qgirl26 - I love what you said! And I agree with it all. I always laugh when I see something I'd really like, then I see some of the famous forum buzz words - like "yuck" and the all-to-common "frumpy." 

Some posters say they don't like an item and give specific reasons why. That's helpful, because others may not have considered these reasons.

But to insult just for the sake of it and possibly make someone else feel bad. . . Remember we are all different. It wouldn't bother some at all, but a comment could ruin someone else's day. 

@beach-mom, you said it so much better than I! I don't mind the basic type of pros and cons people list for why they don't like something. I do find that very helpful. But it's the insults that get to me. I just don't see a good reason for that.

Trusted Contributor

My jacket arrived today and it is huge.  I ordered my usual size.  I like the color (stone khaki) and the fabric, but it is about two sizes too big.  I have tried to do exchanges in the past and they have never worked, so I will just do a regular return.  Darn.  I really hoped it would be a winner.