Does anyone know when an artificial Christmas Tree will be the TSV

Honored Contributor

october 6

but it is not a traditional looking tree 

ugly

Respected Contributor

Costco has some nice ones.  

Trusted Contributor

I love today's TSV tree!  I purchased the 4' in brown last time is was a TSV....did I mention I love it!  I keep it up all year round!  However, I wouldn't use it for a traditional Christmas tree.  

Respected Contributor

I will try to post one more time (4th time).  Do you like the white or brown?  I can't decide.  I think brown would look best in my house, but I think the lights show off more with the white.

????

Honored Contributor

I just bought the 4' brown for the family room all year round except for Christmas.  I think the white is definitely for Christmas and for those living in snowy areas that make Winters much longer,  otherwise I think it is pretty.

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas Tree

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

I just bought the 4' brown for the family room all year round except for Christmas.  I think the white is definitely for Christmas and for those living in snowy areas that make Winters much longer,  otherwise I think it is pretty.

You are right. You helped me a bunch.  I never thought about white looking like Christmas.

I think I'll order the brown too.

Thanks Mousiegirl!

Trusted Contributor

I agree that the white looks more like Christmas.  When I got mine, they only offered the brown and it looks super with my decor (medium to dark wood tables, etc).  Would love the larger one, but I live in a small townhome and it would be too big.  I have the 4' sitting on a table in a corner, and everyone that comes over comments how pretty it is.

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I agree that the white looks more like Christmas.  When I got mine, they only offered the brown and it looks super with my decor (medium to dark wood tables, etc).  Would love the larger one, but I live in a small townhome and it would be too big.  I have the 4' sitting on a table in a corner, and everyone that comes over comments how pretty it is.

Thanks Nitestar.

I bought the 4' for my home.  I have 13' ceilings, but I'm afraid if I get that 7' tree, it might be overpowering to leave up all year.  I really couldn't decide. I do have enough room. 

I hate decision making. 

Esteemed Contributor

It looks pretty lit, but not sure I like the look when the lights are off.