Occasional Contributor

I finally received my 2 caseables.  They were sent from Germany.  Unfortunately one had little white pock marks which my photographer friend told me were spots where the photograph did not take and the caseable background is white.  I am now in the process of trying to get a replacement.  In the meantime the kindle slipped from my hands while i was working on the couch and unfortunately the case does not cover the edges like my other cases on my other kindles do so the screen cracked.  Thank goodness for the square trade.  I am not complaining because I was the one who dropped the kindle i just want to advise everyone that they should be careful if using this cover.  An additional problem with caseables is that there is no phone contact number - everything must be handled through emails. I hope you all have better luck than I seem to be having.

Contributor

I know it was free, but very disappointed in quality.  Will be ordering one that may actually protect tablet. 

Regular Contributor

I received mine today and it's OK.  The graphic I picked out is identical to the picture on the website.  Since I just use mine at night on the sofa this case will work for me and I'm to cheap to order another one from Amazon!