Esteemed Contributor

When I watched this am the host said she went up one size and she was small. One lady called in to find the hip measurements on the medium and the host did not have the answer and said she would find out and let her know. She found out and told the customer the hip measurement was between 15" and 17". Now who would have hips this size. Sometimes I wonder if the host listen to what she says. This top is really ugly. If you are 5' or under, you could wear this as a dress. They showed a petite model and it looked too big and too long. It looked very sloppy on her.

Esteemed Contributor

Noon eastern time. Has anyone heard how many have been sold? Easy pass for me.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

Re: C Wonder TSV

[ Edited ]

it looks really wrinkled when they show it up close.   Kiersten looked cute in it though. 

Honored Contributor

It's a knit, so to me it's a glorified tee shirt. 

Valued Contributor

I agree Kiersten did look very cute in thie top.  I would buy this top now if  it wasn't so long. I  Love all the colors and the needle work is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Re: C Wonder TSV

[ Edited ]

This looks like the summer Made in India tops as far as the design goes.  Not a criticism, because I love them in the hot weather, but I was truly shocked at the $50.00 price tag.  I would have picked up a few colors had it been priced more reasonably.  I'm passing on this TSV as well.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor
Not for me. The sleeves are wrong for someone like me, who's always hiding her uppers arms.
Trusted Contributor

it looked really cute on Courtney Cason when she wore it as a dress. I guess because she's young and slim. it looks better as a dress than a tunic top in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor
Would never buy a top with this type sleeve. I did see a photo of Courtney wearing as a dress and she looked cute.
Honored Contributor

Jill went blocks out of her way while beating around the bush, but finally in essence said, "size up a size".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment