Honored Contributor

E323458 - Gen 4 Security Camera Bundle with 2 In/Out Cameras and 1 Mini Camera  $169.98

Black, White 

IMG_0098.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I just bought this Blink Camera (1) Outdoor Gen 4 at Best Buy about 3 weeks ago and it costs $60. I was not familiar with the system and the Best Buy Clerk wasn't very helpful because he told me I had everything I needed to install it. after having to call Blink CS I found out I needed the sync module. I ordered it from Amazon price was $40 but with cash back points it costs me $24. It took a minute to figure out how to set it up, I found directions on You Tube. I got it set up, downloaded the app to my cell phone. It comes with the 2 batteries (last 2 yrs) and the installation tools . My neighbor installed it on my patio wall and it's awesome !!  The pictures are clear as a bell, just like they are saying on the presentation.

The price for this bundle is a great buy ! I don't need that many camera's one on my patio is enough for my needs This bundle is 4 cameras 2 indoor and 2 out and the sync module for $170. I paid about $90 for 1 camera and the sync module. Night vision is great. I was checking the video the other day and @ 4:15 am the blink camera captured a deer walking along the sidewalk in front of my apartment building. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes - This bundle has 3 cameras, not 4.  Two outdoor; one indoor mini.

I wonder if these would work any better than Ring cameras in cold, winter climates.  (Ring camera lithium batteries don't work at 32 degrees and below.)

Super Contributor
Do these need a subscription?
Esteemed Contributor

Between my house, office and for a family member, I purchased 5 blink cameras.  Only 2  out of the 5 still work.   Now I have Google Nest doorbell cameras and camera and they all work great.  Yes, a subscription is required.   Also, I would never purchase any electronics from QVC.  They sell outdated models at outrageous prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
Do these need a subscription?

@Bellini13 ... the Blink do not require a subscription. 

Super Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Between my house, office and for a family member, I purchased 5 blink cameras.  Only 2  out of the 5 still work.   Now I have Google Nest doorbell cameras and camera and they all work great.  Yes, a subscription is required.   Also, I would never purchase any electronics from QVC.  They sell outdated models at outrageous prices.  

i totally agree, i would not buy any electronics from Q... 

i am eyeing Arlo at Costco for cameras, waiting for sale price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blink TSV - May 9, 2024

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I just bought this Blink Camera (1) Outdoor Gen 4 at Best Buy about 3 weeks ago and it costs $60. I was not familiar with the system and the Best Buy Clerk wasn't very helpful because he told me I had everything I needed to install it. after having to call Blink CS I found out I needed the sync module. I ordered it from Amazon price was $40 but with cash back points it costs me $24. It took a minute to figure out how to set it up, I found directions on You Tube. I got it set up, downloaded the app to my cell phone. It comes with the 2 batteries (last 2 yrs) and the installation tools . My neighbor installed it on my patio wall and it's awesome !!  The pictures are clear as a bell, just like they are saying on the presentation.

The price for this bundle is a great buy ! I don't need that many camera's one on my patio is enough for my needs This bundle is 4 cameras 2 indoor and 2 out and the sync module for $170. I paid about $90 for 1 camera and the sync module. Night vision is great. I was checking the video the other day and @ 4:15 am the blink camera captured a deer walking along the sidewalk in front of my apartment building. 

If you get a lot of activity on any of the cameras the batteries won't make anywhere near 2 years. We have one in our back yard (it's new)  and we're lucky to get 2 months (lots of kitty activity and an occasional raccoon visit) but the garage and front door are much longer but still nowhere near 2 years. More like 8 months.

Honored Contributor

I have been wanting a night view, rotating camera for my back yard, to see what animals are there,we have coyotes, but must be easy to use.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have been wanting a night view, rotating camera for my back yard, to see what animals are there,we have coyotes, but must be easy to use.

------------------

@goldensrbest 

We've had our Blink camera for a couple years and it's very easy to use.  We have it mounted so we can see what birds are at the feeder and other creatures that come around at night.   Daytime and night vision is very clear.   The app is very user friendly and you can set up how sensitive you want movement to trigger the recordings or you can look at live video.  I use my Ipad.  I'm very dumb when it comes to technology but I highly recommend.