Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to offer too.  I like that she offers so many tops & jackets in petites!

I'm hoping that it's not another dress or pants.  I would like a cute top.  A blazer for fall would be nice but I would think she would do something like that in August or September.

Trusted Contributor

I don't believe that QVC has vendors knocking on their door trying to get air time like the did years ago. The product selection has really narrowed, as has the selection of programming. QVC's customer service has really deteriorated, but what is even worse ..... They don't seem to care, and they're making money hand over fist because of it. How many of you have purchased poor quality or defective items but didn't bother to return them, yet kept on making those "easy" pays? 

I'm at a loss to explain how QVC was awarded the title "One of the Most Trusted Companies in America."

Trusted Contributor

@ManyMeows To answer your question, no, I have not purchased anything that was defective that I continued paying for and did not return.

I am not a compulsive buyer, I rarely buy any item that doesn't have several reviews or that I can't look elsewhere for reviews and pricing. I've been a customer since 1986 and have been happy 99% of the time. Reviews are crucial for me.

On the rare occasion I have had problems with an item, I believe no more than 5 times, I contacted CS and was told to keep the item and a replacement would be sent. Once, I purchased a pack of 5 flashlights and one did not work. I was offered a discount and refunded a partial amount, or I could return all of them. I chose the discount. 

The social team is excellent. If I contact them I receive a response within 24 hours and any issues have been taken care of. About a year ago I had 2 instances where my items remained at a Post Office location for 2 weeks with no movement. I contacted the social team and was refunded my money immediately and the other time a replacement was sent within 48 hours.

My only issue is I wish they had more free shipping days and they would have better sale prices. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   I suspect Susan could sell a TSV every week as long as she could get the inventory.  When I used to buy clothes whether I really needed them or not, I always bought Susan as soon as I saw a style in my size in a color I can wear because when I waited, too often the opportunity was gone.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree   I do usually see an "add on" even if I am not interested in the actual TVS from the vendors I buy from.  I most generally do end up purchasing an add on.  Graver, D&C, Belle, Isaac

Respected Contributor

@ShortyLugNut   Good for you 21 days and counting.  I went last week without buying anything, but now here comes a Graver TVS and Fall clothes are coming.  I don't think I'll reach anything close to 21 days, but everyday no purchase is a good day.  I am definitely cutting down on my purchases.

I only have 2 things in my Wish List and one is a pair of SG fall/winter pants that I bought in green last season.  I have the wine in my wish list hoping the price will come down before I buy it in the Fall and the other I may buy on no sales tax day as it is more fall than summer if I can wait than long.

Respected Contributor
The Newsweek rankings of "most trusted company" are based upon surveys of investors,  employees and customers:

May 10, 2023, 10:00 am

WEST CHESTER, PA / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2023 / Qurate Retail Group:

QVC, a world leader in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms, has been named to Newsweek's list of Most Trustworthy Companies in America 2023.

QVC ranked 29th in the retail industry for customer, investor, and employee trust.

Respected Contributor

Well talk about coincidence.  I just checked my Wish List and the Fall SG pants I mentioned just went down by $15 today, so I bought them thus ending my 7 days streak of no purchases.  But I did intend to buy these this Fall season as I said in my other post.

Valued Contributor

I rarely buy clothing on QVC, but at least Susan Graver's clothing usually doesn't look as gaudy & weird as Renee's. The problem I have with Susan Graver clothing is that they are often too boxy & unfitted for me. I also don't care for so much polyester. It makes me hot.

Respected Contributor

Re: Another One Already????

[ Edited ]

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes    QVC also got the #1 rating in Consumer Reports last month for the place to buy small electronics, etc. for kitchen and home, price-wise.

Wow, was I surprised, however, good for them. Cat Happy

ETA I hope I got the info accurate since I don't have the magazine anymore. Cat Wink