Angel we need dream jeannes in the straight leg with button and zip.

Honored Contributor

Re: Angel we need dream jeannes in the straight leg with button and zip.

I agree....

AND PLEASE ANGEL, bring back your regular straight edge sweatshirts! They don't have to be holiday, just beautiful embroidery....  and regular sweatshirt material.... I'm scrounging around resale shops and eBay trying to find the old ones in good shape beause I wear them up here 7 months out of the year~!!  TIA Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I agree....

AND PLEASE ANGEL, bring back your regular straight edge sweatshirts! They don't have to be holiday, just beautiful embroidery....  and regular sweatshirt material.... I'm scrounging around resale shops and eBay trying to find the old ones in good shape beause I wear them up here 7 months out of the year~!!  TIA Woman LOL

@Q4u  Did you see A281796 just now?

Honored Contributor

YES YES....  I couldn't believe my eyes!  I "think" it's regular fleece, at least the material composition listed seems as though it may be.  My only concern is that they tend to call that material that is lighter with the loops in the back (can't remember it's name) a sweatshirt too (I have two of them).... but tend to wear the heavier ones more often.

Anyway I ordered the purple one.... in my usual size and again... their sizing chart doesn't help me, I need the Garment sizing (Garment Chest) and then I'd be spot on.....

But I'll take the chance because I want them so badly and my size (XL) is difficult to find.... so I'm crossing my fingers!  If good... I'll be back for more~!   Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I would go for that.  And a true straight leg. Not something they are calling a straight leg that is really a skinny leg, like the D&C TSV on Monday.  That was NOT a straight leg.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I would go for that.  And a true straight leg. Not something they are calling a straight leg that is really a skinny leg, like the D&C TSV on Monday.  That was NOT a straight leg.  

You might check out-Hot in Hollywood. Personlly don't like pull on Jean. However, Many women do. Several styles to choose from. Good luck! ☺
Trusted Contributor

And also, petites, please. Would love to try but need petite.