Valued Contributor

Re: Aimee Kestenberg TSV - June 19, 2023

[ Edited ]

Watching one of the presentations, I was on the fence. But the one I preferred, Chestnut, sold out. 

I have a clear "sling" bag I take to events in arenas, stdiums, et al., that require clear bags. Zulily has a wide selection of sling bags today in a variety of shapes and materials. They show my clear Babs+Birdie bag, which I found on the Walmart site for less. That style of bag does seem to be a popular one with the "younger" crowd (of which I am definitely not a member.) But it's a useful one for me, and seeing Aimee's nudges me toward picking up a leather one somewhere.

The James Stadium Clear Sling Bag | Pick Your Strap

eta: Mine has the guitar strap, is about the same size (a bit  deeper) as the TSV, and was $29.00.

Trusted Contributor

@jackiejenny Sorry.. maybe it was your post on the Amazon info. I’m confused with all the @‘s. If so Thank You Very Much!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Contributor

I bought two for myself. I also live in NYC and these are the perfect summer bags.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor, I think$39 for that style card case is a good value, especially when you can find one in the color you want. 

I know Patrica Nash has one similar for $55. And after spending time trying to find one of hers on sale it's never the color or pattern I want.

My favorite purses are from Hobo, formally Hobo International. Their similar card case is $68. Love, love, love their leather, but just can't justify it since it's a want - not a need.

Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@steviebI want to Thank You for letting us know that Amazon has a similar wallet, since todays sold out. I didn’t realize they were so popular and was amazed all the colors were on waitlist.
Who knew?!?! Much appreciated!! 🤗🤗🤗

Hope you find one to your liking @RescueLover! They're everywhere. If you live near a DWS, last time I was there, they had a good selection and sometimes the TJX stores do as well. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@jackiejennySorry.. maybe it was your post on the Amazon info. I’m confused with all the @‘s. If so Thank You Very Much!!! 🤗🤗🤗

No, that was @stevieb's post for the Amazon info~~~she did that work! 

I said Patricia Nash and America and Beyond had the same style wallet when they had their recent TSV's. 

It's all good and I hope you find one you love! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@RescueLover   I just happened upon this one at DSW. Can be ordered online. Just two colors at this point in time, red or black. $16.99. If you do other shopping, there's a code for $15 off purchases of $50 or more... 

Slim Organizer Leather Card Case Wallet

Slim Organizer Leather Card Case Wallet

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I had forgotten about the "Case of The Train Case," but pulling from the hippocampus in my temporal lobe, I still maintain that P/N piece, which I have owned from the beginning, could not be used as a purse in the traditional sense. 

This is my honest, unadulterated opinion, not to be confused with raining on anyone's parade. 

Case closed~~~Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb OH Wow I really like the look of this red one!! Nice size and the price is great too!! Thank you so much!! 🤗🤗🤗
Honored Contributor

If I were so inclined to buy a Fanny pack, I wouldn't pay $70 for one.