Honored Contributor

real housewives of new york.....8/24/16..."news," spoilers gossip

hello everyone and happy wednesday! tonight is new york night......the last regular episode of the season and it is "supersized!"  we made it through the season. LOL. i am so looking forward to the reunion episodes! by the time the new season begins, luann should be married.  the episode begins at 9pm et. there is no new watch what happens live tonight because andy is on vacation. there is a repeat of wwhl on with vicki gunvalson and bobby moynihan.

last weeks episode had 1.77 million viewers. ENJOY!!!

SEASON 8, EPISODE 20

Say It Ain't So

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/996/215/160823_3088498_You_Better_Remember_Something_.jpg?itok=R2Gyjen0

bethenny confronts dorinda over things she has been saying.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/770/867/160817_3085674_Luann_Confronts_Tom_Over_the_Photos.jpg?itok=DB0npWgr

luann calls tom to confront him....tom doesnt have a lot of answers.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/599/547/160815_3084639_Next_on_RHONY__The_Finale.jpg?itok=uaujKLC7

is luann devasted by the news?

It’s the last morning in Miami and Luann is left devastated after Bethenny reveals the incriminating news about Tom. Back in New York, Luann checks into a hotel to figure out what to do about her situation. A few days later, Dorinda tells Ramona that she got a threatening call from Tom. Bethenny throws a Mexican-themed party for the girls with a piñata filled with 10K worth of jewelry.   AIR DATE: Aug 24 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york.....8/24/16..."news," spoilers gossip

i was reading a blog by tamara tattles. people magazine has an article out that says bethenny called the regency (the place where tom was kissing a former playboy playmate) and was speaking to the BARTENDERS about the incident/activites. lol

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/24/bethenny-frankel-called-the-regency-to-speak-to-the-bartenders/

http://www.people.com/article/luann-de-lesseps-bethenny-frankel-tom-dagostino-wedding-invite

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i think it is a bit funny that three of the girls are trying to comfort BETHENNY instead of luann!

Honored Contributor

Celebrating the end of #RHONY 8 tonight w/ Hannah at a viewing party so no tweets tonight, BUT I will make up for it next week I promise! Smiley Wink

#weekend #family #love #together #hamptons 😘

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqUa8YZWEAE0HOe.jpg

Finally #finale! Remember it was 6 months ago, Tom & I truly love each other. We worked it through and are stronger than ever! #LoveWins xo

Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Celebrating the end of #RHONY 8 tonight w/ Hannah at a viewing party so no tweets tonight, BUT I will make up for it next week I promise! Smiley Wink

#weekend #family #love #together #hamptons 😘

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqUa8YZWEAE0HOe.jpg

Finally #finale! Remember it was 6 months ago, Tom & I truly love each other. We worked it through and are stronger than ever! #LoveWins xo

Luann is a fool.

Trusted Contributor

Luann is just plain stupid.  Her fiancée humiliates her in the most public way possible, and Bethenny is the bad one for telling her?  While I don't think it was absolutely necessary for Bethenny to make this revelation a story line in front of the cameras, they all signed up for the same show.  Luann can't be shoving her engagement ring in everyone's face and acting like a giddy, 12 year old girl on camera and not expect that something like her fiancee's indiscretion should be ignored by the other ladies (including two of them who were seeing that fiancée just weeks before she met him).  Luann has always loved dishing it out but could never take it.  She considers herself worthy to criticize others, but deems herself untouchable and flips out when people point out that she is less than perfect.  People like her tend to end up either old and alone, or in prison.  

Honored Contributor

why were only the housewives allowed to win the items in the pinata? this whole episode was a HUGE ad for skinnygirl!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I managed to stay up for most of it, although I did doze off a bit.  I'm shocked that LuAnn turned on Bethenny days afterwards.  Bethenny was doing her a favor by telling her, and that's the thanks she gets.  She told LuAnn she won't tell her if she finds out anything else.  Good for Bethenny!  When LuAnn was asking him about it, he was claiming he didn't remember it.  She should have asked him why he went out that night after she left him.  From what LuAnn said, it sounded like the two of them were together, LuAnn left, and then Tom went out to the bar alone and started smooching his old girlfriend for an hour.  At least on camera she didn't ask about that.  Was he drunk and not remembering that either?

I hope it works out for her, but judging from what he did the odds don't seem to be in her favor.

Respected Contributor

Hi Sunshine and everyone!  So, I watched the entire skinnygirl commercial program tonight.  It was pretty odd.  Up was down and down was up as far as the "characters".  Looking forward to the reunion.  Will Bethenny come dressed like a bottle of skinny?  Will LuAnne say "I love Tom " 10 million more times?  Will Sonja say 10 million times she had him first?  Will Ramona's extensions get tangled up in those new tata's? How about Dorinda...will she get drunk and bray like a donkey? And poor Jules..will her "pistachio" be all better?

Respected Contributor

forgot to say thank you to   Sunshine for starting this thread and sharing the links and tweets!