Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

I didn't see a thread for last nights episode so I brought this one up. 

New York is not one bit interesting to me so far. I hope it improves. 

I could have easily missed the first 2 episodes and not missed anything.

Sonja's party was boring. 

Luann in that hat and dress walking down the street ...just so strange. 

So far not good.

Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of new york...4/5/17 SEASON PREMIERE..."news," spoilers gossip

All I agree! I stayed up to watch it last night too.....So far very boring!!!!!!Even the addition of Tinsley didn't help...I can see that Bethenny isn't going to click with her already......Sonja's party looked very boring!! All in all very boring episode, just like last week.......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

At least, Carole has not been allowed to continue with her political rhetoric. Bethenny and Ramona have both shut her down. That is the best about RHONY.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

All I agree! I stayed up to watch it last night too.....So far very boring!!!!!!Even the addition of Tinsley didn't help...I can see that Bethenny isn't going to click with her already......Sonja's party looked very boring!! All in all very boring episode, just like last week.......

I agree, @CANDLEQUEEN, it was a "boring" episode. Tinsley doesn't seem to be bringing much into the show. Nothing going on there....