Honored Contributor

Re: my big fat fabulous life🤦‍♀️

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Recenlty Whitney admitted to a fling with a man and woman duo. I have no idea when it happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eeeeeeeeeeeew!

Also...to everyone who's ragging on Whitney: I agree with you 100%. For all the reasons stated and there might be more we don't know about. That girl is her own worst enemy. 

I really like her parents but they're not going to live forever and what will Whitney do when they're not around anymore?

I think Whitney would move into her parents home and become reclusive... she is SO DEPENDENT on them being there with her...  Her relationship is like that of a 5 year old's dependence on their parents.. VS a grown adult's dependence on their parents.. of course you love them  the same... but you are not DEPENDENT on them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Recenlty Whitney admitted to a fling with a man and woman duo. I have no idea when it happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eeeeeeeeeeeew!

Also...to everyone who's ragging on Whitney: I agree with you 100%. For all the reasons stated and there might be more we don't know about. That girl is her own worst enemy. 

I really like her parents but they're not going to live forever and what will Whitney do when they're not around anymore?

I think Whitney would move into her parents home and become reclusive... she is SO DEPENDENT on them being there with her...  Her relationship is like that of a 5 year old's dependence on their parents.. VS a grown adult's dependence on their parents.. of course you love them  the same... but you are not DEPENDENT on them.

She does the same thing with Buddy, she only wants him for a roommate if he is there all the time with her.  He has a girlfriend now and she would get mad because he was gone all the time. She asked him to move out and was kind of rude about it.  He was paying rent though.  Years ago she had him as a roommate and he was not paying rent he was working at a bar and getting high all time and she never mentioned him moving.  She acts so immature. The one guy is a counselor ??? after seeing any of her friends who would hire them.  I am so hoping this show is scripted lol otherwise they need to ask themselvs why enable Whitney.

I love her parents.  Dad seems to not understand Whitney at all but they support her.  I have seen them try to talk her about common sense but Whitney does what she does.  Her trainer is firm with her.  When she went asking for job he had concerns about her following through, which she did not.She did not finish the test.  He was such a good trainer for her when the show was focused on her loosing weight.  She did not follow through with any of his advice.

And the friend who thinks he is this great dancer who told him that??? Anyway its a strange assortment of people and there is really no focus except Whitney always looking for a man but never working on herself.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I wanted to know how much money Whitney got for this show.

https://www.thelist.com/489535/heres-how-much-whitney-thore-earns-from-every-my-big-fat-fabulous-lif...

To quote the article "she clears between $5,000 and $10,000 per episode." And that figure was from a 2009 interview.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

https://www.thelist.com/489535/heres-how-much-whitney-thore-earns-from-every-my-big-fat-fabulous-lif...

To quote the article "she clears between $5,000 and $10,000 per episode." And that figure was from a 2009 interview.

I am sure that is why these friends hang in there.  I am not sure what the girls do for a living.  I know one was working for Whitney and then Whitney fired her.  I have noticed that Whitney is not there for her friends she always seem to have a problem and they are all there for her enabling her.  I would like to know what Heather does and why oh why was she so hung up on Buddy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I am sure that is why these friends hang in there.  I am not sure what the girls do for a living.  I know one was working for Whitney and then Whitney fired her.  I have noticed that Whitney is not there for her friends she always seem to have a problem and they are all there for her enabling her.  I would like to know what Heather does and why oh why was she so hung up on Buddy

@sunshine 919  Whenever Buddy appears, I change the channel, and I also can't imagine what Heather or anyone sees in him.  WHY the purple hair, Mother of two children.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla  My Big Fat Fabulous Life chronicling the life of Whitney Way Thore, premiered on January 13, 2015.  How did they interview her in 2009 about the show?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla  My Big Fat Fabulous Life chronicling the life of Whitney Way Thore, premiered on January 13, 2015.  How did they interview her in 2009 about the show?

This is the entire quote -

Like any reality star, Whitney Thore gets paid for "My Big Fat Fabulous Life." Reality Titbit estimated she clears between $5,000 and $10,000 per episode. Distractify reported the exact same figures. The publication noted that TLC has not released the specifics of Thore's pay to the public; however, reality television producer Terence Michael offered a hint in a 2009 interview with E! Online.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

This is the entire quote -

Like any reality star, Whitney Thore gets paid for "My Big Fat Fabulous Life." Reality Titbit estimated she clears between $5,000 and $10,000 per episode. Distractify reported the exact same figures. The publication noted that TLC has not released the specifics of Thore's pay to the public; however, reality television producer Terence Michael offered a hint in a 2009 interview with E! Online.

@drizzellla   She probably makes more now as she is the show, such as it is.

Esteemed Contributor

I keep thinking this is the last season but yet it keeps going on.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Are you kidding me?

I was just passing through the channel. My Big Fat Fabulous Life was on and I caught a sentence. Whitney is 37 years old??????

That makes this show even sadder in my opinion.