Honored Contributor

Re: ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŽ€ - Young & Restless 12/20

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  Isn't Alyssa the author and former friend of Adam's from the farm? I think she is, but unless he stole her story, not sure why she would be setting Billy up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme  Isn't Alyssa the author and former friend of Adam's from the farm? I think she is, but unless he stole her story, not sure why she would be setting Billy up.

Thanx, @stevieb.   forgot about her.  Wasm't she teamed up with Billy to stick it to Adam?  

Again. you're right - wjy would she turn against Billy???  Do you think Victor got her to testify against his beloved Billy-Boy to protect Chelsea and Adam?  I can't make any sense out of this.........

Respected Contributor

I still watch Y&R every day as it is the only hour out of the day that I can escape reality, even if the show stinks.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thanx, @stevieb.   forgot about her.  Wasm't she teamed up with Billy to stick it to Adam?  

Again. you're right - wjy would she turn against Billy???  Do you think Victor got her to testify against his beloved Billy-Boy to protect Chelsea and Adam?  I can't make any sense out of this.........

Was she the reporter girl from Kansas whose father Adam supposedly remembered killing as a kid?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme   I sort of thought she was after Adam too, but I can't keep track. I skip so much because the show is so boring. The last I remember she had disappeared and everyone thought Adam had kidnapped her. Who knows. Maybe if they didn't drag things out for so long, if there was more continuity and if the stories were worth watching to begin with we wouldn't be playing guessing games.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Iโ€™m so far behind I keep trying to remember what it was about Stitch I wanted to know.  Remember, I kept asking something about Stitch?

My head is so muddled up...where the heck was I?

I remember that this curly haired ( I notice hair because Iโ€™m a bit challenged where hair is involved).  Anyway...a lovely young woman showed up with amazing curly hair...said Adam killed her Daddy and then she was gone...she and that amazing hair of herโ€™s....

I think Adam was setting Billy up by getting shot but Chance got in the way.

Moving along...what else is new?  Anybody?  Anything?

OK.  I think Iโ€™ll go sit down now!

Contributor

You and I play in the same league, Lucky Dog.  Sadly, long past time for the writers to remember.

Respected Contributor

Alyssa has motive and opportunity the way I see it.  She's hated Adam for killing her father, tho unintentional as a child.  She can handle a weapon, we learned today, and witnessed Billy Boy so she can pivot the blame on him due to his hatred of Adam.

Another plus for her being the shooter is she's easy to toss aside for Y&R and no permanent actor gets the boot.  Wallah, Billy's off the hook too.  neat little package for Christmas with Lily....GAG!

Of course, I may be all wrong one more time.  ha!

Respected Contributor

One thing that buggers me is this 'new' Chance has not one scar or blemish from the gunshot wound that gee,....nearly killed him???

These soaps require so much fog-brain to keep watching.

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Alyssa has motive and opportunity the way I see it.  She's hated Adam for killing her father, tho unintentional as a child.  She can handle a weapon, we learned today, and witnessed Billy Boy so she can pivot the blame on him due to his hatred of Adam.

Another plus for her being the shooter is she's easy to toss aside for Y&R and no permanent actor gets the boot.  Wallah, Billy's off the hook too.  neat little package for Christmas with Lily....GAG!

Of course, I may be all wrong one more time.  ha!

Yeah, and of course, "detective Lil" just happened to waltz into the unoccupied, unlocked hotel room and lo and behold, there's the glove!!!!!  Wow!  Perhaps she can solve who killed DeliaWoman Wink.  

Also like how Nina bid bon voyage to the lovebirds at arms' length (6') - that wasn't an awkward scene - duh!

Wonder where they're gonna take Chelsea's brain aneuryism?