Honored Contributor

Young Sheldon May 9, 2024 SPOILER

I knew what was going to happen but I did not expect it to happen in the second episode last night. We usually watch it on Paramount a day later but we are away from home and I am so glad we watch last night. Even though I knew what was going to happen I am so saddened by the end

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Re: Young Sheldon May 9, 2024 SPOILER

😢

Great show with many interesting take offs.  My family was not at all prepared for the ending last night.  Sad but well done.

Super Contributor

Oh No! Watching it tonight on Demand. I was prepared for the last episode for May 15th.
Valued Contributor

I read Chuck Lorre's vanity card at the end of the show.

He said they regretted  that plot line in Big Bang Theory because he is such a beloved character in Young Sheldon. 

I was hoping they wouldn't show it. 

I really like all the characters and actors on the show. It's a funny and sweet show. I'll miss it.

I wasn't too sure about the Georgie character but he has turned into a sweet guy. I'll give the new show a try. I hope Annie Potts will be in it.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

All fans knew it was coming.  However, TPTB did not need to depict it at all. The show could end without it.  That said, since they went with it anyway, I feel it should have happened after the family picture.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick I was wishing they were able to take the photo before the end of the show. I wonder if they will have a new beginging of the show without George. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I am still crying ...

Honored Contributor

Yes, most people knew it was coming, but I wish they hadn't actually gone through with it.  It could have been intimated or inferred.  George Sr. in Big Bang never sounded like a very nice guy, but how he was depicted in Young Sheldon was a lot different.  

That said, there is still one more episode, so we'll see how they choose to wrap it all up.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette There are 2 more episodes next Thursday 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@geezerette There are 2 more episodes next Thursday 

@I am still oxox 

Hmm.  Thanks.

For some reason my program guide lists one as a repeat, but I see now it's not.