Trusted Contributor

Y&R today - confused about Nick & Sage

Are they pretending to be upset w/each other so she will be committed & then they will try to get the bad Dr. put away instead?  Or does Nick think Sage is crazy?

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R today - confused about Nick & Sage

i dont know the answer to your question, but i will say i HATE them as a couple! actually, i am not crazy about the SAGE character at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KLevineFan, I think Nick is playing along with Sage because earlier he said that he agreed that something was weird about Dr. Anderson.  The reason I'm concerned is because Sage will be drugged and under Dr. Anderson's will.  Sage sure gave him a wallop, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan It is a bit confusing, but I think this is all an act to find out about Dr. Anderson   ...........  according to Feb. sweeps reports, she is found out, Sharron finds out Sully is not her baby and has a mental breakdown, and of course Sage finds out that Christian is not dead!

Honored Contributor

It looks like the spoilers are confusing on purpose.  One site says one thing.  Another site says something else.  Just as I was beginning to believe that Nick and Sage were working together, I read today that Nick decides that Dr. A is right about Sage and Sage is committed and drugged up just like Sharon was.

In one of her lucid moments, Sage overhears Dr. A talking to the nurse that stole Christian/Sully.  When starting to mumble about Sully being Christian, it appears to Dumb Nick that the doctor was right about Sage all along.  To make a long story short...ADAM will be the one to save Sage because Doc Anderson will want to get rid of her.

This might not be true but it makes sense that once Sage is in Fairview, Dr. A will give her drugs like she did Sharon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@KathyLFan wrote:

Are they pretending to be upset w/each other so she will be committed & then they will try to get the bad Dr. put away instead?  Or does Nick think Sage is crazy?

@KLevineFan@Mmsfoxxie@Hooty@sunshine45@Jessa9

Wedesday script

Mission accomplished – Nick commits Sage for 72 hours (freeing him up to loosen Sandy’s tongue) Adam is livid at the news – while Sharon and Dylan just feel blessed to have each other – and Sully … Max’s attitude towards Abby begins to affect her relationship with Ben…. Ashley is thrilled – it appears Neville’s treatment is working!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @Hooty @javala Good grief!  These people are dumber than a door knob!  Why wouldn't they think this Dr would have Sage where she wanted her (to drug her up the wazoo)?

I go back to what was said before:  "Nick is rich, why not hire an investigator instead of doing all of this?"  Who is this nurse that's willing to go this far from the law just for Dr. Anderson?  Why is she so anxious to make Sharon happy?

I'm so afraid they will leave us hanging like they have with all of the other story lines?  You watch.  We will be upset about this story line.

Why can't they leave Adam alone?  I can't stand the idea of him with Sage.  I'm afraid things are going to explode and Chelsea is going to be upset with Adam.  If he has to slobber all over someone I'd rather it be Chelsea than Sage.  She has gotten a little to me (hence, I like her a little better than I did, I like her smile).

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't crazy about Sage at first but I am starting to like her a little.  I agree that Chelsea and Adam are perfect together and I will be very upset if they break them up.

What about Sharon running down to the police station checking on Dylan.  Really....let the man do his job.  I can't imagine that happening in the real world.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I wasn't crazy about Sage at first but I am starting to like her a little.  I agree that Chelsea and Adam are perfect together and I will be very upset if they break them up.

What about Sharon running down to the police station checking on Dylan.  Really....let the man do his job.  I can't imagine that happening in the real world.

Sage is okay, as far as I'm concerned.   She deserves a chance for happiness and Nick needs a break from Sharon!    

I think they are faking it so they can set Dr Anderson up, but if she drugs up Sage in Fariview, how can she accurately assess Dr Anderson?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44, my point exactly.  Just like she drugged up Sharon and didn't allow visitors.

Adam to the rescue, lol.