Esteemed Contributor

Y&R, they all look the same to me

The younger generation all resemble each other so much that I cannot tell who is who any more. With all the recasts, I am really confused as to who I am looking at on the screen. Too many women with long brunette hair, the guys just seem to mesh together with looks. I don't watch it every day but I am confused!

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R, they all look the same to me

Brunettes??? Too many blondes, IMO! Well, their voices are not all the same, thank goodness!

Respected Contributor

I agree now days it all seem to mesh together and if someone stands out others want them gone so go figure.... LOL

BTW your to young to have those issues play a memory game like Lumocity and might have your hormones check...

everyday our minds are being bombarded with info much of it is useless and takes away from things that are really important...

ever try to real a news story and along with it is endless ways or number of this or that or related stories and on it goes, do not be tempted, some times the distraction is so bad you leave the sight and never read the article you originally click on...

I would get a list of the Y&R cast with photos and bookmark it so you can exercise your mind to know who is who, years ago I had to do that with all AMC when I had sever Adrenal Fatigue.

Y&R Cast

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, 11th!!

Respected Contributor

On 12/20/2014 colliegirls said:

LOL, 11th!!

Well glad at least my time and sincerity brings you humor...

Esteemed Contributor

I get confused between Chelsea and Chloe and whoever is lurking behind the bushes! Adam, Billy, and Dylan all look alike to me. I guess it would be easier if I watched regularly.

Respected Contributor

On 12/20/2014 colliegirls said:

I get confused between Chelsea and Chloe and whoever is lurking behind the bushes! Adam, Billy, and Dylan all look alike to me. I guess it would be easier if I watched regularly.

Chloe has not been around for a long time she is out of state and you will know should she return if they ever follow up on that loose end. I am sure years later they will use this when they have nothing else on the burner if Y&R last that long... I can see the offspring which would be Billy's sperm come to GC and be another one of those You are my daddy...

Adam is the alpha male, Billy is the metro, Dylan is a alpha throw back

Honored Contributor

How do you know how old anyone here is? It's time for Chloe to come back. I haven't seen her on any shows as a guest. I wonder if she's coming back to get some money and work. I never cared for her.

I do think it is getting a little more interesting.

Valued Contributor

I watch Y&R occasionally with my 82 year old Mom who is legally blind. She has to sit pretty close to the TV and even then people aren't clear. She says the same thing ""they all look the same!""

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I am neither that old nor am I blind. They still all the look the same to me and so do the new men.