Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoiler ............. Sharon confesses

The walls close in and Sharon’s (Sharon Case) backed into a corner. There’s nothing to do but tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. She spills every horrible detail to Mariah (Camryn Grimes).

Sharon tells Mariah all about Dr. Anderson(Elizabeth Bogush) drugging her and convincing her she was pregnant, as well as how Christian ended up in her arms. She didn’t know the baby wasn’t hers and trusted Anderson enough not ask questions.

The worst part comes when Mariah learns that Sage (Kelly Sullivan) died trying to find Nick after she and Sharon finally learned the truth.

Mariah can’t believe that Sharon has watched Nick (Joshua Morrow) suffer in pain and kept the secret to herself. She demands that Sharon tells Dylan (Steve Burton) right now before she tells him herself. She’s not going let Sharon get away with this any longer. Christian belongs with Nick!

Will Sharon have the courage to fess up to Dylan and cope with handing over the baby they’ve raised as their own? Or, does she have one last trick up her sleeve to keep this secret buried even longer?

The Young and the Restless SpoilersThe Young and the Restless Spoilers

Lives will be destroyed if the news spreads that baby Christian is alive and well. Even if Nick gets Christian back, Adam may very well stake claim to his son.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler ............. Sharon confesses

You know, just once, I would love to see a soap shock the audience and have the character do the right thing.   Pipe dream, I know....

Regular Contributor

Yes, I agree with Laura14.  It would be nice if Sharon did the right thing!  (Nicer if she had done it sooner).  For once it would be nice to cheer for her...make her look like the good guy for once. That would surprise the audience.    After all she was a victim in this as well. (Yes, I know she shouldn't have lied about being pregnant...but, if she had the  proper therapy while she was there, the therapist would have convinced her to do the right thing and confess to Dillon that she wasn't pregnant). If the writers had Sharon confess to Nick and everyone at the wake, I think she would have been forgiven and people would see she deserves some sympathy too. (Maybe not Dillon-I don't think he will forgive her for lying about losing the baby).  

Trusted Contributor

Sharon will never do the right thing unless she's backed into a corner and is forced to.

It's too bad the writer's have turned her into such an awful person. She's never been perfect but she was someone you could like and have compassion for but not anymore. 

Honored Contributor

Sharon went to Fairview with the intent to perpetrate a lie to Dylan.  She had a miscarriage and din't want him to know.  I still don't remember how she thought going there was going to help her get pregnant.  In the mean time, she lost the little brain she had and Dr. anderson duped her into believing she was pregnant all along.  Nothing good starts with a lie.

Thanks, @Hooty.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Hooty...The writers  ruined Sharon a long time ago.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

I missed Nick's final words today. I was walking in from the kitchen & couldn't hear what he told Sharon he read in Sage's diary. Anyone hear it? Was it that Adam was Christian's father?

Trusted Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

I missed Nick's final words today. I was walking in from the kitchen & couldn't hear what he told Sharon he read in Sage's diary. Anyone hear it? Was it that Adam was Christian's father?

That's what they wanted everyone to think he was going to say. Nick told Dylan that he wanted him to arrest Adam for murder -- can't remember if he said who he thought he murdered though. 

Trusted Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

@Tribesters wrote:

That's what they wanted everyone to think he was going to say. Nick told Dylan that he wanted him to arrest Adam for murder -- can't remember if he said who he thought he murdered though. 

@akaburtonfan

Thanks! I thought he was gonna say that Sully was really Christian but I could tell by Sharon's face that wasn't what he said. Maybe arrest him for Gabriel's death? I can't remember how the real Gabriel died (I don't watch everyday & miss the first 20 minutes when I do watch) but that would be something Sage would have written in her journal. 

Honored Contributor

No, I don't think he knows that.  She just found out at Sharon's house and I don't think she had time to put in there that Christian and Sully were the same.

Also, I don't think she'd have ever confessed that Christian belonged to Adam.  She protected that secret because she wanted Nick to think it was his kid.