Respected Contributor
On 10/20/2014 shesallthat said:

i LOOOVE the nuphyllis!!!! she is a very much better and very much needed improvement! i actually look foward to seeing what she will be up to now - and that was never the case before.

i don't see her screaching and screaming and repeating her words constantly like MS did - the exact same way she is doing on GH now!!! she is the exact same character she was on Y&R - just a different show! i am skipping through blocks of GH now just like i did when she was on Y&R.

ITA

Honored Contributor
On 10/14/2014 Poppet1 said:

Isn't Phyllis supposed to be a redhead? Why is Jack calling her "Red" if she has brown hair? Very annoying.......

Maybe you need to adjust the color in your TV, she has auburn hair on my TV!

Super Contributor
On 10/20/2014 Hooty said:
On 10/14/2014 Poppet1 said:

Isn't Phyllis supposed to be a redhead? Why is Jack calling her "Red" if she has brown hair? Very annoying.......

Maybe you need to adjust the color in your TV, she has auburn hair on my TV!

yea she is very much a "red"!

Honored Contributor

Look, I'm someone who has worshiped (I mean I love red hair) and ended up with brown hair.

So, red hair, I know. I would say there are different shades of red. The earlier Phyllis had a brighter red.

This Phyllis has a deeper red. That's all. They are both red, just different shades of red.

I like red in any shade. The problem with red hair (colored) is that it doesn't last very long (I know, I've had it off and one). It washes out.

But it is definitely red, just not bright red.