Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Nick & Sandra Allen's broken neck

I don't remember that happening either. I think Y&R is just rewriting history for the storyline purposes of today. I hate what the writers are doing to this show.

Respected Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/28/2015 Ringer2 said:

OOPS!!! Guess I was wrong but am surprised a lot of us just can't recall this as this would have been a huge event it would seem.

"You never know when the last time is the last time."

Why do you think you're wrong, ringer? Did you find her? I didn't.

I gave the cast history link didn't anyone check it...

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 javala said:
On 3/28/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/28/2015 Ringer2 said:

OOPS!!! Guess I was wrong but am surprised a lot of us just can't recall this as this would have been a huge event it would seem.

"You never know when the last time is the last time."

Why do you think you're wrong, ringer? Did you find her? I didn't.

I gave the cast history link didn't anyone check it...

>

Yes, I checked and didn't see that name. I also googled it myself. No such character.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Thanks just wondering I really think they made it up...

Glad in real life we can't say something and than pass it off as real history...

even Soap opera's should stick to that which is with in the blue print..

I am doing family history and so much is being made available to track now...

Valued Contributor

I don't have patience with these "easy=out" back stories that are popped in to "explain" things.

If the writers can't do their homework, the actors should speak up! A back story like this about Nick would have been used by Sharon AGES ago!!

It is hard for long time fans to see characters who are being written against their type. I've watched since Day 1 when I was a young mom folding laundry during Y&R/ baby nap time. I'm not the only one obviously!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe it is a story that Sharron has made-up in her mind and it will prove that she is really a looney tunes! After all, who is going to believe her over Nick & Victor?

Valued Contributor

I'm also sick of the way Sharon is being written and has been written for years now. She's turned into everyone's scapegoat. I'd love to see her start being written as a strong woman who can take care of herself and her daughter. Maybe have her start her own business. Just something besides the craziness which has gone on for way too long.

Respected Contributor

Sharon use to always be a stabling force among the misfits...

Now they trash her character why even bother to have anyone on Y&R reliable...

Honored Contributor

Wow! My guess is the writers just made the entire things up. They had to have something major on Nick and they needed for Sharon to be able to hold it over Nick and tell it to Austin so she could be involved in this story line and another person like ""who did it""?

Maybe if we google ""did it really happen""?

Honored Contributor

So I just googled about Nick breaking someone's neck and the opening paragraph of Soap She Knows says, that Nick was starving for affection from his father Victor but was very close to his "step-father Jack". Is this the same Jack? This is news to me. I just never thought of Jack as Nick's step-father. I know Niki was married to Jack but Nick was older then, were Niki and Jack married when Nick was young (in his teens when he was in boarding school).