Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

Summary for Friday, November 8th from soaps.com:

Devon arrives at home, where Elena has missed him. Devon will tell her about Tucker but wants to reunite in bed first. After sex, Elena wishes they could stay this way forever. She shares her concerns about Jett and Devon assures her they’ll take care of him. Elena asks about Tucker. Devon relays that he wasn’t prepared for what he found. Tucker was in an ashram or commune and he denied forging the will. Devon believed him. Elena’s sorry he didn’t get more answers and wonders about Chance. Devon agrees none of it makes sense – maybe Chance isn’t the boy scout people think he is.

At Society, Nate overhears Cane on the phone about his huge windfall and remarks on him not wasting any time. He asks him to be more sensitive to Devon, who has had a lot of losses in life. Cane reminds him the money was intended for him. They come to agree that Tucker’s to blame. Nate still can’t understand why Katherine left the bulk of her estate to Cane. He explains they were very close and tells the story of how he came to be in Genoa City and Katherine and Jill forgiving him. He wants to make Katherine proud and do good things with the money. He asks Nate to tell Devon he won’t disappoint him.

At Crimson Lights, Adam introduces himself to Theo – he knows he’s Dina Mergeron’s grandson. Theo wonders why it matters to him. Adam says his tie to the Abbott family makes him interesting. He found out he was part of the Newman family around his age and warns him it can be overwhelming. Adam also advises Jack’s a friend and not to take advantage of him. Once alone, Theo pulls out the pocket watch and says, “Dad, can you believe this?” His father appears to him and thinks it’s some story. Eric Vanderway, (played by Jon Briddell) teases Theo about his hair and Theo gets emotional. He tells his son the Vanderways were his family. Theo relays it hasn’t been easy being alone and he could use his dad’s advice – some are telling him to embrace the new family, some are telling him to back off. Eric counsels that the only opinion that matters is Theo’s. He advises Theo to go with his gut and remember the values he and his mother gave him – he has a good heart and is a good man. Theo says Dina wanted Eric to have a good life. He did and wants Theo to have a good life too. Eric disappears.

At the Grand Phoenix, Amanda is on the phone and says she’s relieved to have a tracker on her computer, so she’ll always know where ‘he’ is. Elsewhere, Simon sneaks up on Chelsea, who advises him to check out. He mocks her for trying to pass off Kevin and Chloe as federal agents and won’t leave without his money. Simon alludes to Connor and emphasizes he’s serious. Chelsea snarls if he mentions her son again, he’ll see what she’s capable of. Simon doesn’t want to bring the boy into this but if he’s pushed too far, he’ll do the unthinkable – it’s her final warning. Chelsea calls Adam to meet. Later, Amanda meets with Cane in her suite and he asks if she’s heard from Chance. Amanda is clearly relieved to be done with him and the case. Cane’s happy to secure his kids’ future. She’s working on the final paperwork, but there’s a problem… she has to go print it off. Cane laughs with relief. Amanda exits and Cane calls one of the twins to share the news. In the lobby, Nate stops Amanda, who startles when she sees a man across the way. Nate learns she mistook the guy for someone else and asks why she was frightened. Amanda blows it off. Nate advises his hearing is next week. She’s confident he’ll be exonerated. Upstairs, Cane has just concluded his phone call when Chance Chancellor, (played by Danny Boaz) kicks the door in and sucker punches him.

At the penthouse, Chelsea takes Adam off guard by suggesting he take Connor out of town for a few days. He asks what’s really going on. Chelsea insists she’s just trying to take herself out of the equation and suggests Adam take Connor to Hope’s farm. Adam recalls they got married there. Chelsea says it feels like a lifetime ago. Adam replies, “Not to me.” He wants Chelsea to come along, but she protests they don’t need her around. Adam can read her and is worried – he needs to know what she’s not telling him. Chelsea ‘confesses’ that her plate is too full and acts offended at him interrogating her. Adam will take Connor to the farm tonight. Outside, Chelsea exhales.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victor surprises Adam.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb , I watch only for the Adam storyline at this point. 

@loveschocolate  Me too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17  No idea if Lola ever learned that Kyle and Theo got the underage girl drunk... Surely there should have been more to it than that if there was supposed to be this huge coverup... I don't remember her name either... Like so many that come and go for no real reason, completely forgettable...  More to the point, did the writers also drop whatever malady was supposed to be ailing Lola? She thought she was pregnant but wasn't and yet she continued to feel ill. Next thing we heard, she was going to MIami to see the new baby with nary a mention of her feeling poorly again... This show is just one huge disconnect on top of another huge disconnect... You have to wonder if anyone is seeing the big picture... As for Billy and his Juicy Fruit... just a huge blob of WHO CARES...

I agree about the storylines being pushed aside or forgotten........i truly can't remember half the outcomes if they ever had finalized..................its like today...they mentioned Devon and the will and Billy questioned its validity..............and suddenly i remember Jill saying it was a phony will on the phone to Caine....and its like ....yeah what happened with that?? that was a pretty significant storyline and all i have heard about lately is

Chelsea and the missing money and Halloween stories and Mariah and Tessa and the Theo story.......................

And according to your poll ...............i will prob keep watching as it is such a habit ...also hoping that somehow

the writers will all be replaced with ACTUAL writers...haha.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate  Me too.

Add me to this group ladies!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@loveschocolate  Me too.

Add me to this group ladies!

@eddyandme... Well really, what else is there... Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@steviebI don't think it will actually improve at this point.  I only watch about half the time now anyway and then it is just to have something to watch.  I'm no longer watching with any anticipation.  

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Oh my gosh........today's show.....we are going down the Crazy Billy road AGAIN!!!  Last scene of the show....Billy

pulls out a stick of gum and stares at it....then chucks it in the garbage...but then looks back ............THIS IS QUALITY TV??...........haha.

Today i kept wondering .....with these storylines either disappearing  or never ending....sometimes i get lost in what happened..................I watched the scene of Lola and Theo talking.....and just wondered....did Lola ever find out the story of the girl (was her name Chloe?? not sure)  who got drunk and brought to the hospital???

The BIG secret that was gonna destroy Kyle & Lola??

I can't seem to remember...........i knew Summer, Theo

and Kyle knew....

@kelsey17I can't remember if she ever found out or not.  I remember commenting around the time of the wedding what poor writing this was.  Theo and the girl showed up and kind of stood around.  No shocking reveal or anything.  Then Lola's dad just showed up for a few minutes.  Again nothing shocking.  No one shouting stop the wedding or anything.   It was like the writers had never seen a soap wedding before!

Honored Contributor

No, pretty sure she don't know about that ho 'Zo'.

BIlly, is just like sewer water let it go, please.

He needs to be in mental hospital and stay there.

I'm sick to death of him. All they can give his character is 'mentally unbalanced' storylines. Surely, they can find something else for him to do.

Even crazy Chloe straightened out and she was madder then a hatter.

Billy, is always fixated on somebody else. I wouldn't give a **** about Katherine's will, I wasn't in it, and wouldn't care if Devon , Cane or Mickey Mouse got the bulk of it.

too many people in the world sticking their nose in everybody else's business. Mind your own business.   MYOB   All Billy wants to do is get frisky in public places. Give poor Victurdia a rest.

Jack needs a job instead of sitting around wanting to blow off about old times. Theo, no more cares about that old woman then I do. Jack acts like his family is of national interest . Nobody cares........

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Love it... Billy as sewer water... Perfect description...