Respected Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS

I used to really like Mariah but that quickly turned  to dislike once they hooked her up with Tessa.    She has become so judgemental towards others.   In today's epi when she was talking down to Theo I just wanted to punch her.  

The con she is with has done more criminal acts than many of the others in GC.   She has lied, cheated, stolen and played a part in the murder of a man.    How stupid can Mariah be?   Not to mention that the beloved Mariah has a pretty nasty background of her own.  She really doesn't have any right to criticize others.

They are both just worthless characters that really need to be off of the show.   What I would like to know is how the actress who plays Tessa is allowed to remain on the show.  It certainly can't be her acting abilities.   She's about as wooden as a board.  

Someone from another forum said they would like to see Tessa fall into Lake Michigan.  Please let me give the first shove.  

Honored Contributor

Think ole Numbnutz better place an ad in the personals for a new First Lady... Sooner rather than later, Chelsea and Adam are going to be hitting the sheets... The woman's stupid though... Why would she not tell Adam about the threats against Conner... If anyone can deal with them, it's him or Victor...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl  Add me to the list of those who have no idea how Tessa has somehow managed to survive every change of writers and production teams... I just don't get it... On top of everything else, she's just not interesting...

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I used to really like Mariah but that quickly turned  to dislike once they hooked her up with Tessa.    She has become so judgemental towards others.   In today's epi when she was talking down to Theo I just wanted to punch her.  

The con she is with has done more criminal acts than many of the others in GC.   She has lied, cheated, stolen and played a part in the murder of a man.    How stupid can Mariah be?   Not to mention that the beloved Mariah has a pretty nasty background of her own.  She really doesn't have any right to criticize others.

They are both just worthless characters that really need to be off of the show.   What I would like to know is how the actress who plays Tessa is allowed to remain on the show.  It certainly can't be her acting abilities.   She's about as wooden as a board.  

Someone from another forum said they would like to see Tessa fall into Lake Michigan.  Please let me give the first shove.  

I'll tie a brick to her ankle while you give a good shove! Teamwork! Let's hope she doesn't warble the whole way down and scare the fish! But (as we all know) our bad would probably just lead to another "back from the dead" SL and I'm SO done with  that. Those love birdie scenes yesterday were pointless (Mariah&Tess=Mess?) and a total waste of time. Do the writers think that we need preachin' to on this subject? We don't. Give us some good SLs and not a bunch of blah blah filler.....and (yikes!)more GUM madness?....holy moly....at least Cane is gone .Please don't bring back the unfriendly ghost!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I guess I just don't understand why they keep putting these characters out there that are clearly of so limited interest to fans. Are they really that out of touch with their fan base that they have no clue that they're boring many of us into oblivion. There are so many characters on this show that to drop some of them that add so little would hardly cause a ripple in the sea. You get to the point where you have to believe the writers are writing for themselves and to express something they feel the need to express rather than writing for the audience. I'm increasingly seeing that on TV, as shows I formally enjoyed have become pretty much unwatchable and most of the newer shows offer so little in the way of entertainment, many of them because they're too busy either trying to be something they're not or are trying too hard to impart a message to the audience.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

Oh my gosh........today's show.....we are going down the Crazy Billy road AGAIN!!!  Last scene of the show....Billy

pulls out a stick of gum and stares at it....then chucks it in the garbage...but then looks back ............THIS IS QUALITY TV??...........haha.

Today i kept wondering .....with these storylines either disappearing  or never ending....sometimes i get lost in what happened..................I watched the scene of Lola and Theo talking.....and just wondered....did Lola ever find out the story of the girl (was her name Chloe?? not sure)  who got drunk and brought to the hospital???

The BIG secret that was gonna destroy Kyle & Lola??

I can't seem to remember...........i knew Summer, Theo

and Kyle knew....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  No idea if Lola ever learned that Kyle and Theo got the underage girl drunk... Surely there should have been more to it than that if there was supposed to be this huge coverup... I don't remember her name either... Like so many that come and go for no real reason, completely forgettable...  More to the point, did the writers also drop whatever malady was supposed to be ailing Lola? She thought she was pregnant but wasn't and yet she continued to feel ill. Next thing we heard, she was going to MIami to see the new baby with nary a mention of her feeling poorly again... This show is just one huge disconnect on top of another huge disconnect... You have to wonder if anyone is seeing the big picture... As for Billy and his Juicy Fruit... just a huge blob of WHO CARES...

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry @J Town Girl  and @silkyk but in fairness to all, there's going to need to be a lottery to determine who gets to participate in Tessa's swan dive...

Honored Contributor

All right, so I have to ask... Consider this an informal poll... But at this point are any of us still reasonably expecting this show to improve are have we accepted the reality that we're either going to watch it as-is or we're going to eventually tune out... Of course, either is based on the assumption that it actually stays on the air?  Just curious... I know every time there's a change in production staff and writers there's hope that things will turn around but speaking for myself, I simply don't think they're going to... This team has now been in place for a while and I don't know about others, but I'm not impressed and neither am I thinking they're ever going to do any better than they've done... As for me, unless there's a compelling reason, which would require serious improvement, I'll probably continue to do what I've been doing, which is to give it a glimpse once or twice a week, but not really watch... It's not worth an hour of my time every day...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb , I watch only for the Adam storyline at this point.