Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R April Thread...SPOILERS!!!!

Good grief!  I've been catching up on this show (I was 2 episodes behind).

These writers constantly write about children getting killed, miscarriages, you name it to children!

As far as Victor being in jail?  What a joke!  As many visitors he has day in and day out (all hours), he might as well be in a resort!

How do they justify keeping him in a hospital bed supposedly in jail near a phone and no door locked?  This is plain stupid.

They insult our intelligence here.  I know we are all soap ummm (lovers) but come on, we might (well some maybe) be able to overlook some things, but they are asking quite a bit from us constantly.  We need a breath of reality here (or at lest every now and then).

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie, I know, right??? When they said four people would die at the Newman Tower, that never happened. They kept this secret really good!

Sharon will never tell the truth willingly. 

Maybe, Patty will become lucid enough that people believe her or the nurse will do the right thing?

Who wants to bet that Sharon will go after Nick to justify keeping  Christian.

Good point.  Patty or the nurse will spill the beans.  This is ridiculous.  No rhyme or reason for Sage to die.  I'd heard that she still had a year on her contract. Must have been her decision if that's so.

But, if Christian turns out to be Adam's bio-kid after all, why would Nick want to raise him & I'm thinking Adam would want the child if he knew he was his. 

Honored Contributor

i am fine with sage being gone......i have not liked her character at all. i wonder why sage just didnt use her cell phone while she was at sharons home and call both dylan AND nick?

i am now wondering how all of this is going to come to light?......EVENTUALLY.....

today was like a roller coaster......it seems like everything happened at once!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i do also have to say that the kid MAX is an excellent actor.......he is playing evil so well!

his entire storyline reminds me of an old movie......THE BAD SEED. if you have not seen it it is a must see!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A Look Ahead to next week...week of May 2nd...spoilers from soaps.com:

Monday May 2:

Nick asks Sharon to tell him Sage's last words.

Paul tells Dylan that Sage was making a call when she went off the road.

Adam learns Sage died.

A cryptic message is sent to Adam.

Luca makes plans for his next move.

Tuesday May 3:

Victor faces off with Jack.

Wednesday May 4:

Abby has concerns about her marriage.

Sharon’s guilt gets the best of her.

Thursday May 5:

Adam and Chelsea have questions regarding Sage’s loyalty.

Friday May 6:

Cane’s world is turned upside-down.

Ashley stands up to Hilary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOD May Sweeps:

Victor begins paying back family members for their betrayal.

Phyllis faces temptation.

Victoria steps out of the executive world.

Victor isn't happy about Summer and Luca.

Hilary continues seeking power.

Abby's marriage may be in danger.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh, noooo!  I'm watching the show and just had a terrible thought.  Suppose Sage is not dead from the car crash but is taken to the hospital where that patient killer nurse is and she finishes Sage off to protect herself.  She'd depend on Sharon to jeep quiet about in order to keep Christian!

@Mmsfoxxie - No, No that's a terrible thought good grief can you imagine how much more crazier this storyline will get!

I wish Sage had left a message for Nick that Christian is alive and with Sharon....call me back then drop the phone.

Well we know how the writers love ghosts maybe Sage will come back and haunt Sharon!

Honored Contributor

Well, @Luvitorleaveit1, I guess she's actually dead.  Since she lost Christian, I had started to kind of like her.  Before that, couldn't stand her.

As @sunshine45 said, wish she had just made some phone calls.  But, they wanted to kill her off, I guess.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Let's start a Get Rid of Hilary campaign (Winters, I mean).  She's sickening.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I with you about Hillary Foxxie....can't stand her.  i am very angry about them killing off Sage.  I would like to crown Sharon right now..  She will be back in Fairview.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Sharon needs to take Faith with her to Fairview.  How many times are we going to play musical family members with her?  Between fathers, stepfathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, the poor thing needs a flow chart by now.