Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to watching this. It will be an awesome night of tv...Carolina Panthers game and the X-Files.  I have been cat thing up on Demand.  Is anyone else on board for the new episodes?

Honored Contributor

Not so much football but for sure X-Files.  Can't wait for this to start again. 

Honored Contributor

Can't wait for X Files!

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to the X-Files.  Wish my late husband was here to sit next to me like we used to do when we watched it.  Brings back memories.  

Will have to rely on you guys to explain things to me since I don't understand so much so often.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

YES! I already have it set to record. We are excited! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Last night we watched the last two the Xfiles movies again (recorded from IFC, second one was pretty lame lol) and are ready for the new episodes tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

I listened to the reviewer on XM Entertainment Weekly radio.  He's seen I think all of the episodes.  He said he's a crazy old X-Files fan and it may have bothered him a little this new stuff.

He said it was hard for the writer to go back and kind of show a review in the first episode, so to some hard core fans it will be boring and disappointing.

Then he said by the second episode, hopefully the hard core fans have not lost interest because it gets a little better, but still now very interesting.

He said the 3rd episode is a lot better but he thinks the old hard core X-File fans might be disappointed.

I guess we'll just have to see.  He did say that he thinks the woman (forget her name) is a much better actor than Molder (her name is Scully isn't it).  He said he thought because she is a better actor she had an easier time getting back into it.

One thing he did say though is that he was there for the shooting of the show and when he saw the film version seeing it being filmed made more sense and made it much better.  He said it might be the fault of the guy editing (whomever) edits the show because it kind of skips around and isn't as good as what he expected based on what he saw while filming.

I'm looking forward to it.

Trusted Contributor

Yay, X-files was my favorite show.  Can't wait.

Honored Contributor

My local paper had a review of it today from two fans and they weren't impressed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

DVR'ing it!!