Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01  So, today we received the Oct. 10th issue with Brangelina on the cover.....

Honored Contributor

havent even received my october 3rd issue yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@aubnwa01  So, today we received the Oct. 10th issue with Brangelina on the cover.....

I got it today, too.

Honored Contributor

I didn't. I still only received my Strahan one.  Waaaahh!

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01  So, today I received the Oct. 3rd issue with Michael Strahan on the cover.  The magazine looks all beat up like it got caught in a machine or something - plus it's a week later than the last one.  Oh well - at least there's more JonBenet Ramsey material to read.......

I can't complain since, so far, we're not paying for it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I didn't. I still only received my Strahan one.  Waaaahh!

I did get my Brangelina one today.  My cover was pretty wrecked though, because it was exposed to the downpour we had today.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine came in the mail yesterday.  I have been subscribing to People for so many years I can't even remember when I started.  As for Angie and Brad I am sorry this has happened and it is just so sad that their lives are so public they can't go through pain without the whole world watching them.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@aubnwa01  So, today I received the Oct. 3rd issue with Michael Strahan on the cover.  The magazine looks all beat up like it got caught in a machine or something - plus it's a week later than the last one.  Oh well - at least there's more JonBenet Ramsey material to read.......

havent even received my october 3rd michael strahan issue yet. interesting delivery system they have!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! People Magazine!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

havent even received my october 3rd michael strahan issue yet. interesting delivery system they have!

@sunshine45  Maybe your mail carrier took it home to read!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  That's "exactly" what I told my husband.  This looks like it was taken home and read and he said it looked like it got caught in a machine.