Honored Contributor

Who Are Your Favorites On The Voice

Early in the season I have chosen my favorites.

Team Adam: Blaine, and Jordan

Team Blake: Zach, and Barrett

Team Pharell: Evan, and Mark

Team Gwen: Jeffery, and Viktor

Gwen stole Viktor from Adam who foolishly let him go. I wonder if Adam will regret it. I remember Usher winning with someone he stole from Adam!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Are Your Favorites On The Voice

[ Edited ]

Jordan and Jeffrey are my favorites this season.-   also the guy from Pharell's team that sings Stevie Wonder tunes as well as Stevie himself!   Between Blake's team and the coaches  competing with him, there are way too many country singers this season. The show is slowly turning into Nashvlle Star!

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Mark from team pharrell. He is by far my favorite. I also like Victor on team Gwen and the girl from West Virgina (country) on Team Blake. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Viktor is my favorite right now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

It should be an interesting show tonight- first live show, with all the news about Gwen and Blake! As much as I love The Voice, the show does tend to be anout the coaches more than the contestants. I think that's why there hasn't been a true 'breakout' star yet.

Honored Contributor

I read several articles bringing up the fact that there have been no breakout artists on this show.

One thing they mentioned specifically was the show is mostly about the judges and their guest stars coming to help.

They ran down a number of people who have tried to make it (and those who have won the show).  Records have been made, etc, but some of the people say they didn't get enough support from the producers, etc.

Maybe they just don't have that special thing needed to be a star.  Who knows?  There have been a few American Idols who haven't gone anywhere, but you have to admit, most people still recognize their names.  One of the magizines (People or Us) just did a story about Phillip Phillips.  I believe he was on American Idol.  It was a pretty big layout on his wedding.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh, there are just too many great contestants to pick just one.  Gwen has a great team, she could win this. The last singer tonight from Adam's team, I think his name is Chance, got a standing ovation from the judges and audience.  He is not good looking, overweight, but when he sings he holds you spellbound.  I'll have to wait before I pick favorites.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Oh my gosh, there are just too many great contestants to pick just one.  Gwen has a great team, she could win this. The last singer tonight from Adam's team, I think his name is Chance, got a standing ovation from the judges and audience.  He is not good looking, overweight, but when he sings he holds you spellbound.  I'll have to wait before I pick favorites.

His name is Jordan, He's my favorite to win.   On Gwen's team I like Braiden the 15 year old.   He must be riding high having Blues Traveler invite him to sing with them in Vegas.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

And Gwen needs to quit making these kids take their glasses off.   Buy them a more stylish pair if she doesn't like the style they have on.  People wear glasses because they need them as a rule.  Or make everyone else sing with their eyes closed.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Great show last night. Standouts for me are Jordan, Victor, and Jeffery. I think Jeffery can win the whole thing. I still can't believe that Gwen was the only one who turned around for him, he should have been a 4 chair turn. I really don't like giving a makeover to the contestants (Gwen does this). This is The Voice and that is what counts. The contestants probably don't want to rock the boat and go along with it.