Valued Contributor

Vent - Anyone watch The Kitchen Saturday"

OMG! Sunny is usually loud & rude, but she was way over the top this last week. When Katy Lee made the breakfast nachos Sunny hovered over them and made it hard for others to eat them. She asked if she could keep the frozen garlic package. )You don't make enough money to buy some?) Did you notice at the end when they dropped the stuffed crows and she acted like she was so mad that Katy Lee had her fingers in her ears? So tired of her noise and interuptions.

Thanks for listening!

cookin

Honored Contributor

Re: Vent - Anyone watch The Kitchen Saturday"

She doesn't bother me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I dislike Sunny with a passion, somehow what ever she does rubs me the wrong way, last time I saw her she was wearing yellow or was it green lipstick. None of the food she prepares looks appetizing or even editable 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Between Sunny and Jeff Mauro, I just can't stand to watch that show! 

Regular Contributor

Sunny gets to me too. Kaie Lee speaks with a very nasal tone and that gets to me too, sorta like fingernails on a blackboard. Do like Marcela, GZ and Jeff though.

Honored Contributor

I had trouble focusing on anything anyone was saying because of Sunny's yellow lipstick.

I don't dislike her, but sometimes she overpowers the others.

Trusted Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

OMG! Sunny is usually loud & rude, but she was way over the top this last week. When Katy Lee made the breakfast nachos Sunny hovered over them and made it hard for others to eat them. She asked if she could keep the frozen garlic package. )You don't make enough money to buy some?) Did you notice at the end when they dropped the stuffed crows and she acted like she was so mad that Katy Lee had her fingers in her ears? So tired of her noise and interuptions.

Thanks for listening!

cookin

Sunny Anderson is the reason why I do not watch 'The Kitchen'. She's rude, loud, and obnoxious. When she's co-hosting on 'Beat Bobby Flay', I don't watch that either. She thinks she's funny but she's not. There's just no excuse for her bad behavior.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

Seriously?  These posts sound like  bunch of mean high school girls gossipping about a classmate.

If you do not like Sunny, gfeat, good for you!  I fail to see why you watch if you do not like her and she drives you crazy, but what I find astounding is that people here are reading into her actions and deciding how these people feel about each other.  Really, you do not have a clue -- none of us do -- so what is the point of this other than to enjoy bashing someone?

Esteemed Contributor

I had to stop watching--could not stop looking at that yellow lipstick so had to change the channel.   Sunny's makeup is getting more bizarre every week.  Must be my age, but I just don't think yellow lipstick is attractive on anyone.  Reminded me of clowns, which is not a good thing these days.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

Thanks for listening!

cookin

I can't tolerate Sunny either. She always has to be the center of attention. Drives me crazy.