Super Contributor
That guy was beyond creepy. I don't think he treats his employees well. Nothing more was said about getting a dishwasher. And BTW, I wouldn't want to eat in a place that washed the dishes by hand. And the breast implants - - - well, he is just creepy.
Valued Contributor

I think the original idea for the show was good, but it has really degenerated into an obviously scripted sob fest. I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious with a camera crew following the "boss" (in very ugly make-up disguise) around? Give me a break!

Honored Contributor

I agree with all of you. I think a lot of people know what's going on and play up to the camera (if they don't tell them ahead of time).

By the time they make these people up they look like (what my Grandma used to say, "The cat dragged in". Ha! The find the ugliest wigs they could find.

There must be makeup artists that show up every morning because those people couldn't put that makeup on themselves every morning.

How about the way they put them in those run-down motels? Some of those motels look like the one's you'd see on a horor show where the murderer is going to jump out any minute. Where the bed will vibrate and the TV only has one channel.

What does that have to do with making them appear to be filming a show?

Respected Contributor

Annabel that owner came off as a jerk I don't think it was a scripted I think the manager was playing him because she heard of Undercover Boss.

I hope the hardworking black man gets a good offer from some other owner who would appreciate him... I don't know his name but I really like him.

Good bosses want to know how to boost moral and improve working situations so they get a return on their investment...

If he was a good boss would have wanted to know why that bartender had no interest in his brand of business...

This sorry soul believes in you give I take and use end of story...

Esteemed Contributor
There is no question in my mind that some is staged. Some of these people know what undercover boss is about. I don't mind that. I still find the show interesting. It's such a insult to think a woman's passion is parading around in a bikini.
Honored Contributor

He's a pig.

Respected Contributor
On 12/31/2014 colinka said:

I think the original idea for the show was good, but it has really degenerated into an obviously scripted sob fest. I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious with a camera crew following the "boss" (in very ugly make-up disguise) around? Give me a break!

What I don't under stand why they need that crew with the hi-tech cameras today that can be worn an placed in certain places I got a feeling some of these people with a brain are playing these CEO's.

You can almost sense it when someone knows...

Honored Contributor

I agree java (about people sensing or knowing something's up). Other's here also think people know ahead of time.

The show has gotten so phony. It follows the same pattern over and over.

Respected Contributor
On 1/1/2015 annabellethecat said:

I agree java (about people sensing or knowing something's up). Other's here also think people know ahead of time.

The show has gotten so phony. It followsame pattern over and over.

I really thought the Bikini manager knew why else would she show a new person there ra ra what need would he have for that he was to be a bartender or something which would not make sense if it was girls there....

What is really candid is when those talk shows host do the man on the street or Moron Trivia it is scary how clueless and stupid this nation younger generation really is...