Honored Contributor

I just watched this show and I really liked it. Almost anything I could say  about it would be a spoiler, so let me just say there are several stories  that intertwine in a very clever, and sometimes moving way. Also if you are a Gilmore Girls fan, Jess is one of the stars of the show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Gosh, I'm sorry , I just started reading the posts, and I see there is already one for this show, again sorry.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just watched this show and I really liked it. Almost anything I could say  about it would be a spoiler, so let me just say there are several stories  that intertwine in a very clever, and sometimes moving way. Also if you are a Gilmore Girls fan, Jess is one of the stars of the show.

Watched it and thought it looked good too....love Justin

H................and i didn't realize that was Jess from Gilmore Girls....i kept thinking he looked familiar....

Super Contributor

Is this the " Thirty Something" for next generation ??

Esteemed Contributor

I also watched and enjoyed it very much.

Contributor

I absolutely LOVED the ending!!

Honored Contributor

This is why I always put "Possible Spoiler" on the topic headings.  It's impossible to discuss a show without discussing something that would upset those who don't like knowing about the show.

I was curious to see what could be posted on here.  I usually only TRY to post where it says possible spoilers.

I saw the show and loved it...period...not much can be said, can't discuss it.

Honored Contributor

Exceptionally well written and acted.

But here's my question: Where could it possibly go from here?

Trusted Contributor

Loved it - and the ending was awesome.

I think there are many storylines to come - seeing where all these characters got to where they were last night

Super Contributor

Amazing first episode - so heartwarming and original!  Loved it!