Honored Contributor

I am a big Supernatural fan I have seen every single episode, some seasons were better than others. I told myself I wasn't going to watch this prequel, but I think I have changed my mind. This premieres Tuesday October 11 at 8:00 on The CW. It tells the story of Mary Campbell (Meg Donnelly Taylor from American Housewife) and John Winchester (Drake Rodger) before they fell in love. Jensen Ackles is executive producing   and narrates. 

Honored Contributor

I know there are a lot of Supernatural fans out there, no one is interested in this?

Contributor

I ❤ Dean. I recorded it but haven't had a chance to watch yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Winchesters

[ Edited ]

I might give it a watch to see what I think, but I can also say that well before Supernatural finally bit the dust, I'd more than had my fill... Besides, watching television is not my favorite pastime...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode and am on the fence. Having watched every single episode of Supernatural do I want to subject myself to more of the Winchesters, haven't I had my fill? We did get to see Dean and his car ( he narrates), as this is a prequel what are we to make of Dean's presence, is he spiritual?

Honored Contributor

I watched for awhile, but the acting was uninspired, the writing predictable. I left it and won't be returning.

Honored Contributor

Just curious, did anyone else watch this? The show doesn't scream to me I have to know what happens next, so I'm out. 

Respected Contributor

jensen ackles is also on Big Sky, as the new sherriff. I like him. I watch about 5 seasons of supernatural and then it just lost interest (life got busy).