Honored Contributor

Sorry if I missed a thread on this.  I'm just wondering what happens when its time to go live.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Sorry if I missed a thread on this.  I'm just wondering what happens when its time to go live.

@depglass   I posted this a couple of weeks ago, and no one really knew.  Since then I've read that American Idol will not go live.  I think they will just postpone the live shows until it's safe to have them, whenever that will be.  I assume The Voice will have to do the same thing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you for answering.  I'll look for your old thread now that I know one exists.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Thank you for answering.  I'll look for your old thread now that I know one exists.

@depglass   This is it.  There was only one reply.  https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/The-Voice-Live-Shows/m-p/6102032/highlight/true#M412153

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Blake Shelton was on with Jimmy Fallon last night. He made it seem they were moving forward to the live voting somehow, doing it remotely.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that, too.  He said they were trying to get it all figured out, but it was going forward.

I liked seeing Blake and Gwen at home being normal. 

They said they had used this time to plant a garden and that Gwen is baking a lot of sourdough bread.  It didn't look like she had eaten any of it herself LOL  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

American Idol is also doing the 'live' shows remotely,  It can be done!

Esteemed Contributor

Now that we're in the finale week, is anyone watching still?