Esteemed Contributor

CBS has cancelled the show.  The final episode will air in December.

I watched the first year, but didn't like that Leah Remini and Holly Robinson-Peete were let go, and stopped watching.  

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

CBS has cancelled the show.  The final episode will air in December.

I watched the first year, but didn't like that Leah Remini and Holly Robinson-Peete were let go, and stopped watching.  

I agree 🌸

Respected Contributor

Re: The Talk Cancelled

[ Edited ]

@twinsister 
And Jerry O'Connell has too much crazy energy!  He jumps up and down every few minutes on the show!😂

Respected Contributor

Re: The Talk Cancelled

[ Edited ]

Apparently there's a new soap opera in the works that CBS needed to make room for.

Their two game shows are top rated and the two existing soaps have long term agreements, so this was the expendable one.

And yes, Jerry mugs for the camera much too much.  It was better in some of its earlier incarnations.  I particularly liked Eve and Aisha Tyler.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not surprised.😊 I used to LOVE❤ the show! It was upbeat, informative and I liked how the different personalities played off each other, even when they disagreed!👍 It morphed over the years into something I did not recognize, so I no longer favored it.😐 It had a GREAT run, but I believe it was time to say goodbye!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Apparently there's a new soap opera in the works that CBS needed to make room for.

Their two game shows are top rated and the two existing soaps have long term agreements, so this was the expendable one.

And yes, Jerry mugs for the camera much too much.  It was better in some of its earlier incarnations.

I honestly thought Jerry had a shot of being on Live with Kelly several years ago.  He was great as a fill in and was high energy, but nothing like he is on The Talk.

I think Kelly was even the producer of a talk show in which Jerry was the host.  However, it never took off and was cancelled.  Then, he went to The Talk.  
I don't know what the future holds for him?

Honored Contributor

I never watmed up to that show.  As a young woman I watched few soaps.  I watched The Young and the Restless from day one.  Loved William Gray Espy 😍

Maybe I could get hooked on a new one againSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I never watmed up to that show.  As a young woman I watched few soaps.  I watched The Young and the Restless from day one.  Loved William Gray Espy 😍

Maybe I could get hooked on a new one againSmiley Happy

snapper!

Trusted Contributor

I hope The View is next.  It is so different from what Barbara Walters wanted the show to be.  They used to have different "views" and opinions about many topics.  Now it is mostly political and very biased.  I stopped watching a long time ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

I hope The View is next.  It is so different from what Barbara Walters wanted the show to be.  They used to have different "views" and opinions about many topics.  Now it is mostly political and very biased.  I stopped watching a long time ago. 

I hope The View is next also.